One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone on the forum has picked this one up yet?

Co-op terrorist hunt is hands-down the greatest online experience of my life.

Great kitbash ideas as well.

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
I haven't bought it yet because I'm still hip-deep in COD4 on-line.

I loved the first R6:V, and other than some dated graphics, I've heard this one is pretty good, too. But until I get bored of MY favorite on-ine shooter, COD4, I probably won't be picking this one up.

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
I've been playing it on the 360 pretty nonestop since I got it last week, T-Hunt is fun as hell especially with four players, I finally ranked up to Col. so I have an Army of Two look going for my character, ballistic face mask and all, before that I had a Splinter Cell look going...

·
Registered
233 Posts
R6v2

I been playing the game when I can, and have been kitbashing a basic Rainbow operative. Just can't decide on what weapons to equip him with.

Mainly, I play THunt; gamertag "TroglodadLive"

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
I use a G3KA4 as my primary, it's been my fave since the first game, I played a lot of Attack and Defend in the first one myself but haven't tried it out yet, been busy with Story and lots of T-Hunt, my tag is Siccx Degree, feel free to add me...

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've played this game like crazy. I've dressed my guy up as a genome soldier from the first metal gear solid.
Yeah and there's some cool Sam Fisher, and a mock USCMC gear as well. But I get my [email protected]@ handed to me running around w/ no armor :bag

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Hell, I haven't finished the 1st one. I'm still on the mission of planting bugs in that big a$$ building without being seen.

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hell, I haven't finished the 1st one. I'm still on the mission of planting bugs in that big a$$ building without being seen.
Don't feel bad. I didn't even touch the campaign in the first one, and have only played a few levels of campaign in this one.

Strictly online for me..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts