One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a lil somthing i put together, this guy was seen before but i added a few things and tried to make him more of a "in the field" kind of ninja.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Nice upgrades! I've said this before but I like the use of full scale cammo on this figure.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Wow, that is way cool Jim! Love the camo and gear and especially the weapons, great work as always :thumb
-mike-

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the great comments guys, this guy was here before but just as the camo ninja, i think he needs a RAH name, any suggestions?
I had thought somthing like Wardog or Blackout or ya know....

getoninja this is the custom Shozoku set my wife and i make :)
which gets to my second answer, Joecrazy, these are custom pieces so im not sure that anything you have, unless its somthing from me, will wrap the same. Shoot me an e-mail with what you have and ill see what i can do [email protected].

Im thinking i may pick up the woodland version of this camo and make another set...

Thanks again guys :)

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heres a couple pics from before

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool ninja, great pictures. First time in a long time that 1:1 digi camo has given me a dazzle head ache.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.