One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings, friends!
Finished his new job. It is the Soviet mountain rifleman in the Caucasus.

Used accessories DML, DML, Toys City, DiD, Soldier Story, Sixth Scale. Realistic received with the help of enamel Revell and MiG pigments.
Its head is completely repainted.
Completely self-made: sweater, socks and mountains.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
At last, someone has taken on a Soviet mountain trooper. Excellent job, SKLm! What jacket did you use? That has been the subject of a long search on my part, so far unsuccessful. You have achieved the look of this lesser known type of soldier.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pukingdog, thanks!
Jacket trophy from the German Gebirgsjäger. It sewn buttonholes Sergeant of the red army.

·
Registered
436 Posts
You have done some great work here!
I was about time to see a soviet mountain trooper.
:bravo

·
Registered
394 Posts
I don't know why, I can't ever see the pictures of our new Russian friend.
I tried with Firefox, IE and Chrome, but result is always the same... nothing! :brickwall

Does someone else has encountered the same problem?
I'm really sorry, because by the comments, we're dealing with a very talented artist!

Can I ask you the favor to post the pictures trough ImageShack? (http://imageshack.us/)

Thanks in advance! :hifive

·
Registered
665 Posts
I don't know why, I can't ever see the pictures of our new Russian friend.
I tried with Firefox, IE and Chrome, but result is always the same... nothing! :brickwall

Does someone else has encountered the same problem?
I'm really sorry, because by the comments, we're dealing with a very talented artist!
I have the same problem.

Thanks SKLm for the fixed link and thank you even more so for the brilliant work. Some of that moulded gear can still be made to look 10X better than the "real cloth" stuff.

First pic speaks to me especially.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.