One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to disassemble the rifle but I can't seem to get the receiver pin out...it's like it's glued on there or something. I'm using a small needle to try and push it out, but all it's doign is making a dent on it. I might be doing something wrong, but anyone here have a problem with this? Or is it just this one that I have?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I tried too,and I ended up splitting the lower receiver inwhich I had to melt plastic to rebuild it and than I just glued it shut.The charging handle still works.I just should have drilled it out and make a retaining pin.Good luck!!!

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I managed to get the pin out and take a little piece of the receiver with it...

I don't get it. Why the hell would you make this feature available but then make us risk damaging the rifle trying to get it to work?

·
Registered
688 Posts
l dont like 1/6 weapons like this that completely come apart an exzample is l have the two soldier story saw rifles and the barrel comes out the scope and the grip handle, the hole thing comes apart and if you handle it it continues to fall apart, you have to super glue the thing together everytime, so l dont no why manufactures waste there time making the weapon dissesemble like the real thing,wast of time and money thats my opinion.

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Having them disassemble isn't necessarily a bad thing...it makes customizing much easier, instead of having to dremel, cut and sand, you have the parts already able to come apart with no problems.

Also, it makes for good dio scenes too...someone mentioned having a setup where a soldier is cleaning out his rifle with the parts out there...

Yeah, for normal play it's a pain since the things are fragile, but it beats having one molded weapons with no movable parts...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts