One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these on EBay.

TBLeague PHICEN 1/6 S22A Super-Flexible Seamless Female Figure M Bust PALE USA | eBay

TBLeague PHICEN 1/6 Flexible Female Middle Bust Suntan Figure Body PLMB2017-S19B | eBay

TBLeague PHICEN 1/6 S20A Super-Flexible Seamless Female Figure L Bust PALE USA

The TBLeague PHICEN 1/6 S18, S19, S20, S21, S22, S23: are they finally making a pale version muscular body in Medium and Large as well as suntan. These are perfect. They even come with 2 pairs of feet.

Does anyone have more info on these? It looks like these are available in June or July?

On the Medium one,from the sellers ebay page, it states:
"Our newest model, so far the most body builder- like model we have: medium bust size, but not the same S01A/S02A medium. Her breasts are larger by roughly one bra size. The legs are strong, even stronger than S20A and S21B (the 5th. generation), the muscles are quite bulky, but still we avoided to give them clod/clump look, so the legs show power but are still shapely and feminine. We have used this body type for our Painkiller Jane figure."

On the Large one,from the sellers ebay page, it states:
"New physique, strong legs but still feminine! The leg muscles are not in clods (the bulky way), but shows strength in a soft, smooth and streamlined way. Chances are that you have seen this body type already. It has been used for many of our best sellers, like Demon Huntress, Arhian the Head Huntess and Spartan Captain. You can see from the pics that the body has really large breasts, wasp waist, and the legs long, well-proportioned, strong but with graceful shape."

I am definitely going to get the pale versions to upgrade my Nina, Blackfox, and Red Rose.:clap

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
I was looking at those earlier. Can't quite put my finger on it, but they do seem to be an improvement on the current ones. There are two things that confuse me a bit:
(1) Is the counterpart to pale S22A suntan S23B (there doesn't seem to be a S22B and S23A)?
(2) Is it just me or they got rid of the previous bust sizes Small Medium and Large in favor of just Medium and Large, where Medium is actually rather Small (judging by S17B) and Large is pretty Huge (judging by Arhian)? Whatever happened to the golden mean?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Basically they've introduced removable foot versions of the very first steel skeleton bodies, without heads. I own an S02, and I much prefer the sculpt of the S17 bodies.

The other bodies are simply headless versions of the two muscle bodies used for the comic book figures.

I wouldn't try to read too much into TBL's product designations. Gaps in the sequence are usually reserved for bodies they may use for licenses or other purposes. I've learned the only way to gauge skin tones is from in hand reviews.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
They could have included the flat feet but if I have to have one it would be the high heel feet, so good choice will pick up at least two of the large bust figure

·
Registered
914 Posts
isnt this the same price as Phicen? whats the advantage of these over Phicen, please excuse my ignorence I have only bought boxed in Phicen never just the body.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I applaud tbleague for finally putting out these bodies, some us like myself do not need nor want many if any off the box sets. I know I am not getting the Asian version of Vamperilla, waiting to see the US version. My decision for that will be based on the headsculpt. Dang my collection is turning into tbleague exclusive. These days seem like all I purchase is their female and male bodies

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Judging by some of those pics, I'm curious to see the skin tone of the suntan bodies; it almost looks like they went a little darker again (like HT tan), which would be a good thing. I like that they're listening to their customers; now if they'd just start offering more variety in skin tones (like Jiaou Doll). I'll probably get one of each of these new bodies, and buy extras as I go along. Won't make the mistake of buying a case again until I see them in-hand.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts