One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I have just got my Keres out of the box and need some help.

I was originally going to add this to Baddog's post but I didn't want to hi jack it.

1) is there some magic sweet spot where she can stand or sit (like the way Sparta seems to sit) as mine keeps falling over (she hasn't met my other girls yet so she cant be drunk yet!)
2) I really don't understand the chains and how to place them, if you leave them where they were straight out of the box how in the heck is she supposed to draw let alone use her knife?
3) chains again is the one attached to her left cuff (manacle) supposed to be attached to her belt like the right hand one?
All the above aside she is a really nice figure , yes she could do with a second head but i think the one she has is actually quite realistic

Oh two other things the title , she's sitting on my coffee table so the she's defiantly here so the NO bit doesn't apply !

and

She's got to have a new name my drunken crazy lady neighbour is called Keren and its too close for comfort!:dizzy

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Hi folks, I have just got my Keres out of the box and need some help.

I was originally going to add this to Baddog's post but I didn't want to hi jack it.

1) is there some magic sweet spot where she can stand or sit (like the way Sparta seems to sit) as mine keeps falling over (she hasn't met my other girls yet so she cant be drunk yet!)
2) I really don't understand the chains and how to place them, if you leave them where they were straight out of the box how in the heck is she supposed to draw let alone use her knife?
3) chains again is the one attached to her left cuff (manacle) supposed to be attached to her belt like the right hand one?
All the above aside she is a really nice figure , yes she could do with a second head but i think the one she has is actually quite realistic

Oh two other things the title , she's sitting on my coffee table so the she's defiantly here so the NO bit doesn't apply !

and

She's got to have a new name my drunken crazy lady neighbour is called Keren and its too close for comfort!:dizzy
Well one thing that I have noticed about Phicen's they do seem the have a drinking problem. :lol

-
I'm not sure what pose you're going for, I couldn't find any photos of Sparta or Captain Sparta sitting so maybe something like this?

-
My Keres seems to stand or sit pretty good but not so much when she is holding her staff.

-
I think the chain attached to her left cuff is just free hanging.
-
As for a new name for her how about Kore or Raven?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi I'm actually have trouble getting her to stand on her base. I think i'm going to have to modify her staff some which way as it seems shes got a rotational problem with her left hand I'm pretty sure its the joint into her hand and the staff keeps twisting so i think i need to make the end heavier. I'm also considering side skirts and a cloak. I'm aiming at something like the Moon Card in the link below

Witches Tarot Major Arcana

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
I think I'll pick up some spare neck chokers from Keres and spare leather like underwear/thongs from Snow Soldier.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Hi I'm actually have trouble getting her to stand on her base. I think i'm going to have to modify her staff some which way as it seems shes got a rotational problem with her left hand I'm pretty sure its the joint into her hand and the staff keeps twisting so i think i need to make the end heavier. I'm also considering side skirts and a cloak. I'm aiming at something like the Moon Card in the link below

Witches Tarot Major Arcana
Ok I got it, so maybe something like these poses?
-

-

-

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
--

WELL . . .

At least we know she can spread 'em.

WAIT . . .

That didn't sound right.
I'm just waiting to see if NSFW is going to be all over using the "closed eyes and crying" sculpt as an O-face...

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
I'm just waiting to see if NSFW is going to be all over using the "closed eyes and crying" sculpt as an O-face...
--

WELL . . .

I'm sure sales of that head sculpt loose will be picking up shortly.

"You see a problem. I see potential."

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
--

WELL . . .

I'm sure sales of that head sculpt loose will be picking up shortly.

"You see a problem. I see potential."
We're joking about it, but actually people making 1/6 erotica have been given a great gift by the posability and realism of Phicens - but face-wise, there isn't much available to work with. "Normal" sculpts Phicen or otherwise maybe work in a modeling/tease situation, but not, shall we say, "engaged"? So Keres's expression might be a welcome boon to NSFW. On the male side I've found that HT screaming Leonidas head looked quite effective on the "equipped" Phicen body, but I couldn't think of a suitable female sculpt to go with it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi, first off thanks Baddog 'Raven' it is! I have figures the chains though her left hand gripping hand seems loose but then that ugly staff is seriously top heavy. I'll post pictures of how I have modified her dress. (sorry guys) The next step is make her and my others a cloak with hood but need to work on the pattern and get my machine out.

I agree having read the first two issues of the comic that she doesn't seem to look like the character the outfit isn't a bad likeness in places i.e. the boots. Her tears should be black That being said I wasn't overly impressed by the comic.

With regard to her outfit..... I have 'Lady Dragon by Moonlight' and her and they both have platform soles on their sandals , boots respectively Why?

To key this with the comments made in another thread about the male bodies and how we could do with varying heights both of the previously mentioned figures are tall women then why oh why kit them out with platform soles on their footwear? Heck I'm 5'10" and daren't wear more than 2"-2.5" heels or tower over some men and most other women.

Another thing why the screws in her boots do all booted feet come like that? (sorry I'm still learning)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts