One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using spawn weapons from the medieval series and Total Chaos sets which work well with my Tbleague figures. Some weapons I have to modify to get it within a 1:6 scale. I am interested in the mystic legion series set of weapons by the Four Horsemen, but do not know if they are similar in height to spawn figures or smaller. Some reviews on youtube say 6in or similar to MOTU figures. Does anyone collect Mystic Legion figures? How do they scale in comparison with 1:6?

·
God of Thunder
350 Posts
I've had the same idea......I like the larger swords that one of the weapons pack and some of the figures come with, they look like they could work well with a Conan or Red Sonja figure. But they aren't cheap! But like you, I don't know size comparison. I have also used Spawn weapons to much success (my custom Barbarian uses a Spawn broadaxe and it looks great!) so it would be nice to see someone using these.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.