One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone has suggestion of desert combat boots?
I just noticed that HT, ACE and Soldier Story all have sort of combat boots. But as I have never seen any of the real ones before, anyone has suggestion that which one is better in regards to the shape, material, color and overall looking. Or maybe there is any other brands that I am not aware of...
Thanks for any inputs in advance!
I appologize for so many questions on the modern stuffs.

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Yeah, I have to agree with Snake. The ACE boots rock! Most companies have attempted a cloth boot or at least a boot with real laces with varying degrees of success. Even DML did them, although they always needed work.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
toyriffic boots

I have to step up to bat for Toyrrific's new desert combat boots. Well made, nice design, good looking boots.
Paul
I second what Paul says, the toyriffic boots are awesome. They took forever to hit the market and I see why, the detail is incredible.

Now I'm waiting to see those Oakley boots that Soldiers Story has coming out. If the production model looks like the proto, they might be the best yet.

Say good bye to vinyl boots!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.