One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be conducting an interview with Hot Toys in the near future and if anyone has any questions for what's quickly become the #1 name in 1:6 pop culture collectibles, post them here - thanks!

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
- German KSK possible/planned for the Future? (Other None UK/US Forces in general)
- Iron Man Mark 1 Armor Planned?
- War Machine planned?

pretty much it.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
  1. m14 and variant sets
  2. modern handgun sets
  3. modern knife set
They already made the M14s in two sets. And how many handguns did they actually came out with?

- M1911 /w Taclight
- Glock /w Taclight and /wo
- Beretta M9
- Colt Anaconda (Short and Long)

Anything else?

·
Private Investigator
2,379 Posts
- Are there plans to continue some older military figure lines such as the SDU, GIGN and SEAL Team 5 VBSS series?
- Are there plans for classic anti-terrorist figures such as SAS CRW, GSG-9 or GEK Cobra?
- How about figures from the following conflicts: Panama, Grenada, Persian Gulf War? or figures based on famous operations: Eagle Claw, Acid Gambit, etc?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Questions

- Will they update their Colonial Marines line or release any new marines to coincide with the release of Aliens: Colonial Marines which is starting to be billed as a direct sequel to Aliens.

- With the release of their GIGN and British figures will they be releasing more in terms of foreign militaries or anti-terrortist units from either Canada, Germany, Poland, Isreal, and Russia?

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Not really a question pertaining to 1/6 products, but a question nonetheless, that I hope its ok for you to ask them.

Will Hot Toys ever sponsor a WOH show? Will they participate in this yearly event? Will they have a booth, show their new products, support and show appreciation to those who support their products, and most of all, just be part of the 1/6 community on this weekend to chop it up with their every so "loyal" customers. Im sure a lot of members here would attend since they really like HT, and would like to see/purchase the HT exclusive (if they do sponsor a show). This would be a boost to the WOH weekend with an increase in attendees:D

TS and Merit were there last year, im sure HT if they so choose to support the weekend, would only be a positive thing for all.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Are they sick of eating caviar yet?

Seriously though, maybe ask them if there's any possibility of HT delving into figures based on comics in the future.

And the possibilty of either a Danny Glover or Gary Busey fig from Predator 2!

Cheers mate.

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
1) Are there plans to release a carded version of the female body similar to the True Type 38 nudes?

2) Is Hot Toys currently working with Sideshow Toys to replace the old female body type they're still using? The Prometheus looks to be a big improvement over the Buck male body. Can we expect that a similar female figure is in the works?

3) Any plans to release carded head sculpt sets?

4) Does Hot Toys have any plans to design their own non-military, non-licensed figure line?

That is all.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Excellent news!

First off, as I'm sure you'll do, I would congratulate them on the fantastic figure they're putting out.

My main interest are the Alien and Predator franchises and my question would be: why don't they strive for movie accuracy in the aliens? They have taken many "artistic licenses"...
Why do they do that?
We fans do care about accuracy and there's plenty of photographic material out there to be able to make accurate figures.

Having said that, will they make figures of more human characters form both franchises? And when will they release the original Alien?
Thanks!

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts
They already made the M14s in two sets. And how many handguns did they actually came out with?

- M1911 /w Taclight
- Glock /w Taclight and /wo
- Beretta M9
- Colt Anaconda (Short and Long)

Anything else?
your certainly correct about the M14's..they have done their share, however, I would still like to see a modern handgun and modern knife set

·
gear .....
551 Posts
Will HT ever produce a modern sniper in a proper Ghillie Suit?

Will HT ever produce a 1/6 Landmate?

Will HT start including additional gear in their boxed sets? Example….if figure has 5 M4 pouches then that figure should come with 6 magazines; 1 for the rifle and 5 to fill up all the pouches. In other words, we should not have to buy extra loose parts to fill all the pouches considering the premium prices.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.