One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
There are 2 versions, one oversized and one undersized..From what i know, the oversized ones can fit any heads and the undersized ones can't even fit the Kenn Miller, unless you removed all inner linings..

I had the oversized helmet and its tucked away in my parts bin for now til i find a suitable head..

·
marios1
313 Posts
about nam helmets

Hi guys...well , now i am in office, but when i came back home this evening , i ll answer you, ii have 8 big nam ht helmets and they fit well on various heads:dragon, bbi, and same custom of RPT, of h2 creative,of tony barton ecc.Doorhammer, i have taylor, king,elias and burns,these evening i ll control and say you.PS: if you have same couriosity about how these helmets fit on same heads....ask me that i control...i have a big number of various heads !!!Bye Mario.

·
marios1
313 Posts
nam helmets on various head

Hi guys and specially, Doorhammer, i put the new nam helmets on various head.....but as you know we must remember that the helmet is divided in three parts : the first is the helmet with cover and strap attached to it, the second is the inside green helmet, and the third is the inside structure inside the green helmet, that perhaps in reality is of leather...every parts is divided. well this is the answer : the compleate helmets are perfect for all the dragon heads, and they fit very wellm at least, compleate ,this helmet is perfect for the last african head of soldier story and on the ace bald bearded head of acu soldier.About sideshow, dear doorhammer this is the answer: obviously i remove the inside pseudo leather/metal part,then the helmet fit perfect on king. then without the green part its so so on Burns head (he has a big bandana on it) but in the film also the helmet domt fit perfect!!!!Then about Taylor and Elias the circonference of the helmet is good but you must remove all the two iside parts and remain with the helmet with cover and strap only but the effect so is very fine however, in this last situation the helmet its perfect for Burns too and Did Kurt Door head.famous big mellon!!!!I hope its ok, if you have same particular heads about you want know if big helmet fit well on it ask me, may be i have that jeads and i could help you!!!Bye Mario.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts