One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they good about updating their inventory? I see something on their site but I find it unlikly they would still have it in stock. I just got burned by Storerooms ordering something that wasn't in stock and it took me a month to get my money back. If I do order and it is out of stock will they send me a refund automaticaly?

Any feedback is appreciated

·
12" nightmare
1,422 Posts
Are they good about updating their inventory?
I'd say they aren't; when I started this hobby they were sold out of 2 particular HT figures I wanted, after I emailed them about it and got a negative response, the figures suddenly came back in stock a few days later. Luckily I spotted it and got them. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one with this experience.
Possible explanation that I've heard is that they seem to have an ebay store as well, even though they don't want to admit it.
I'd take the risk if I were you though, they're reliable.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
I haven't had an issue like this from them, but if you are unsure about their stock, just call them.

They have been good for me in the past, so all I can say is give them a ring and see if your desired item is in.

·
1:6 Kitbashing Junkie
569 Posts
When I ordered from them and paid by paypal there was one loose item that was not in stock and they refunded the cost of the item quit promptly once order was processed. Last time I order from them was about 4 months ago. The only issue I had with them was my order was about 12 oz and they charged me alittle over 19.00 to ship it and was about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Maybe just use a credit card instead of Paypal on your purchase. So you won't get charged for things that they don't have already. I haven't had much issue with them, and they seem to update their website frequent. I remember one time I ordered the HT USMC Sniper from them, then a few others online want to buy the same figure and went to them. 2 days later, the figure is marked OUT OF STOCK in the website. So they do update stuff almost on a daily basis.

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
they have the finest stock of 'out of stock' of any dealer out there.whatever you cant get anyplace else...you cant get it there first.ok...that sounded harsh...when they actually do have stuff in...pounce on it.the 2 hot toys figures i got from them were first rate.they just need to police up there stock list a bit...but otherwise they arent too shabby.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Call them first to confirm. They are very pleasent to deal with. They will confirm its status for you before you place the order. I buy from them often and have no complaints. I even managed to secure a hard to find item listed as out of stock simply by asking about it....Good luck friend....

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
They do not update their inventory and that sucks. They don't seem to take any out of stock items down from their site either. They are not good about letting you know your pre-orders have been canceled... And yet I still deal with them. They are good about getting orders out in a timely fashion, if they have said items in stock. They also have a few items I have not found any place else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts