One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Armoury included an OD wooly pully in one of their DPM sets, you might try contacting The Store on 44/Tony's Toys at 1-508-672-3555, maybe he'd have access. There were also dark OD wooly pullys on some PowerToys figures, and I figure Sgt Larry might jinn one up eventually.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
I've got a black one, although the source is unknown. It looks great, and I'm hoping to get it in use for a COD4 SAS bash.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
cree82 said:
Legends Toys & Hobbies has all 3 Armoury sets. One of them comes with an OD wooly. They also sell the black one seperate, in the "more..." section.
Legends has three of the four sets. They're missing set C, the one with the wooly pully.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Pivot said:
Legends has three of the four sets. They're missing set C, the one with the wooly pully.
My bad, but no matter because in order to do a COD4 bash you need a black wooly, which Legends happens to have available.

Those sets are so old I forgot there were 4. I bought all of them but traded most of it to 1B4. I didn't like the cut of the pants, too narrow. Also, if I am not mistaken the pouches on some of the chest rigs were all screwy, with super long straps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.