One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in getting a Medieval figure and as far as I know Ignite's the one that deals with that period. Are they any good? I know the bodies are crap, I'm counting on replacing it anyway. Is there a particular Ignite figure that really sets it apart from the others?

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I have two Ignite figures and I'd say they were both well worth the money. Actually at their price they are a very good deal in this hobby. Metal weapons and helmets, and some armor (Roman segmanta lorca). Ignite pays a lot of attention to the small details like arming caps, leggings, under tunics, things you don't even see. Besides the body the only thing I don't like is the mylar mesh male.

I have been eyeballing the Arthur VonGoldsec figure - I think it really stand out compared to the rest.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
I think Ignite has always made quality figure, I have at least 6 of them, Crusader and the Vikings, beautiful clothing and armors, sometimes nice HS too... before they cost quite a bit, nowadays I think their prices are pretty competitive compare to HT & other modern brands!

Their Ninjas and French Guardsman kick ass!!!

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Their ninja and swordsman figures are really cool and still about 40-45 bucks each, a very good price for their quality. I especially like their swordsman figure, and am hoping they can continue with more of these figures in the future...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm considering the Templar Sub-Field marshall. I'm not liking the fully enclosed helms, they just look too big. Are there any places where custom helmets can be found?

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
I agree with the giant full helmets comment. Not a huge fan. But the gear is really well made and www.goodstufftogo.net and Atlantic toys have decent prices for the figures, the former has a sale on them. The chain mail isn't as realistic looking as say, the DML Timeline figures, but it isn't too rigid either and the figures can be posed well. Heavy weathering with watered down brown and gray acrylic makes them look a lot better. All in all, Ignite has some really cool figures, but the nudes are horrible, especially the older ones with the hands that cannot be removed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts