One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question is simple, is there a version of the Barney Ross body without the tattoos? I am looking for a pretty much mid size muscle body, in between the TT19 and the large Arnold one. This would fit the bill, but I dont want the tats. Thanks.

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys, I guess now comes the daunting task of trying to get one for a decent price

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
Thanks for the info guys, I guess now comes the daunting task of trying to get one for a decent price
--

If you absolutely, positively, & undeniably must have one, then you'll bite the bullet and get one after proper homework (i.e. shopping around).

If you're too cost conscientious . . . many of us are nowadays . . . then you'll pony up for a compromise (i.e. comparable body/clone.) and be on your merry way to completing what you're working on and then post/share it.

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
--

If you absolutely, positively, & undeniably must have one, then you'll bite the bullet and get one after proper homework (i.e. shopping around).

If you're too cost conscientious . . . many of us are nowadays . . . then you'll pony up for a compromise (i.e. comparable body/clone.) and be on your merry way to completing what you're working on and then post/share it.
Are there any clones of this body? The more affordable KP bodies are too large, and the other clones I have seen are pretty much all the TT19. If one exists of this, please share!! Thanks.

·
12,970 Posts
Are there any clones of this body? The more affordable KP bodies are too large, and the other clones I have seen are pretty much all the TT19. If one exists of this, please share!! Thanks.
--

I don't believe there is one to meet your exacting demand/requirement.

If you have an exacting demand/requirement that you cannot/will not compromise on . . . to me it kind of sounds like it . . . then pony up $ and buy the real deal HT loose body referenced earlier in the thread.

I'll recommend the Muscle Club 2.0 body that a few chimed in on earlier this year, but I doubt you'll be satisfied with it

God forbid . . . anyone buying a clone body due to a lesser price and complaining it does not meet the demands & expectations of the real HT body. I'm just saying.

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
--

I'll recommend the Muscle Club 2.0 body that a few chimed in on earlier this year, but I doubt you'll be satisfied with it

God forbid . . . anyone buying a clone body due to a lesser price and complaining it does not meet the demands & expectations of the real HT body. I'm just saying.
Really? Why so judgmental? Really??? WTF??

·
12,970 Posts
Really? Why so judgmental? Really??? WTF??
--

If I'm coming off sounding judgmental, then I apologize.

Your original post had very specific requirements on what you're looking for. A few chimed in with viable sources.

I was initially going to recommend the Muscle Club 2.0 body, but decided against it because I interpreted that you had a very specific need for the type of body & precise appearance/fit/form/look/size you needed for certain project in mind.

After some results, you then post about the possibility of clone body matching your specific requirements. To the best of my knowledge . . . there is no clone body that exactly/precisely meets your requirements and very likely within your price range based on your comments thus far.

It comes off as you wanting the specific precise body as a real deal HT, but not for going price and not inclined to consider an alternative as a compromise due to specific requirements and/or price.

I'd certainly don't want to see any collector buying the wrong type of body based on recommendations made by others based on the collector's needs/wants/requirements and then be disappointed by it and lament on how much it cost them, how disappointed they are, etc. because it didn't meet their exact/precise demands/expectations.

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My needs are not that precise. I just want a muscular body that is not as big as a KP02 or an HT TT Adv Muscle body, yet bigger than a TT19 and the KP01. I'm considering the ACI Christian, KP03, and the HT Bane, I needed info on it. And honestly, no, I'm not going to spend $80-90 for a base body. I would gladly consider a clone of this if one existed. I have tried one of the clones of the TT19, not sure the maker, but I am very happy with it. I want to get a variety of body types. Thanks for the information

·
12,970 Posts
My needs are not that precise. I just want a muscular body that is not as big as a KP02 or an HT TT Adv Muscle body, yet bigger than a TT19 and the KP01. I'm considering the ACI Christian, KP03, and the HT Bane, I needed info on it. And honestly, no, I'm not going to spend $80-90 for a base body. I would gladly consider a clone of this if one existed. I have tried one of the clones of the TT19, not sure the maker, but I am very happy with it. I want to get a variety of body types. Thanks for the information
--

It's all good.

Based on your initial short list.

I'd recommend in the following order . . .

HT Bane
KP03
ACI Chrsitian

The HT Bane will provide 100% of want you need/want without a doubt.

KP03. . . . though you may find it over muscled and more expensive, it's still a damn good muscled body which many will attest to.

ACI Christian . . . you have those who like/prefer it and those who don't like it/hate it for a variety of reasons. 1:6 mileage may vary based on the collector's experience & preference.

Honestly speaking . . . if $ allows . . . go with the HT Bane . . . in the end . . . I truly believe you'll be better off & happier with it.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Y'all already know what I'm Going to say... yep ACI " Bruce " AKA... There are better more revealing pics here on the board somewhere. all the good Pic's obtained via google search have the e-tailers names all over them. But in my opinion if you can find him nude he'd be great. he's bigger than the Christian and slightly smaller than the Andrew. The split torso gives him a smaller waist and the build of true athlete... Side by Side the shoulder with is the same as the Bane/Noland body. But the Bruce body doesn't have that barrel midsection on the Bane/Noland body. The Joints are still a lil stiff but I've sprayed a lil Silicone spray in there and the joints became much more cooperative..lol lol. In any event my Friend, in my opinion this Body would be a good substitute.:hifive

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
I can vouch for the KP03 body. It's damn nice and not quite as large as the KP02.

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for all the replies. A couple of thoughts, I always thought the Bruce was the Andrew just with added waist articulation. I had no idea it was a completely new body. Also, I have heard that the KP03 was just as bulky as the KP02, and even saw a pic of one next to an HT Adv Muscle body and it is quite large. I want to get one or two anyway, though. Oh well, I'm rambling, once again, thanks for the info.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Also, I have heard that the KP03 was just as bulky as the KP02, and even saw a pic of one next to an HT Adv Muscle body and it is quite large. I want to get one or two anyway, though. Oh well, I'm rambling, once again, thanks for the info.
Yes and no...

The KP03 is about the same size, but the increased muscle definition/detail of the 03 makes it seem a little smaller...if that makes any damn sense at all.

I have both and will endeavor to post a side-by-side shot.

·
Registered
712 Posts
That's a nice way to put it dadrab. I have both, and agree.
The mass on the arms is definitely a lot smaller on the 3 than the 2.

I've had the andrew and the muscle body (can't catch name at the moment). Though great bodies, they are quite stiff IMO. The soft torso on the other bodies do make a difference. Finally, I've had bad experiences with the shoulder and elbow articulation for all my Aci bodies.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I like the ACI Christian, could make the fit right. I've had a few
and I like the tweener look you get with them while still having some
nice sculpted arms that you could go sleeveless if you wanted and it
would still look good. Plus they fix some of the issues in it that
were on the earier ACI bodies. Though still had a few loose joints
in the legs, but any easy fix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts