One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here. I just picked up the Hot toys Rambo III, Elder Predator, and the PMC figures. The Hot Toys figures have really hooked me. I'm kicking myself that I missed the Green Beret and the Devgru. Anyway, I'm thinking of making a Dutch custom and I've got a couple of questions regarding the muscle bodies and I thought I would inquire to the experts...

The Drago body looks like it would work, but is a little too tall. Can the gloves and feet be changed out with other hands and boots? And if so, would that shorten him up a bit?

What other bodies might work? I looked at the Aliens Drake, but it looks to be the same as the Rambo with the same scars and such. I also thought about the Krauser body.

I would really like to use the Devgru or Green Beret body, but those are a little hard to come by now it seems, and I don't want to have to mortgage the house for one and my wife will kill me if she finds out just how much I've spent so far.

I did read that Hot Toys may be doing an official Dutch this year. I'm hoping something will be revealed at Toyfair, but until then, any other suggestions?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I've seen custom Dutch made with HT muscle body. IMO, mounting the T3 head to HT's muscle body gives a funny look in that the neck looks way too long and the HS too big proportionally even to the muscle body. If you can accept that, then bash away. IF HT releases a rescue team member, safe chance there would be a Major Dutch in there.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Drago body may give proper muscle mass proportions for an accurate Arnold but wind up too tall as Arnold is at most 6'2" (seen him in real person and would say he's closer to 6'1"), as you know Dolf Lungren is something like 6'6". May be Hot Toys can do a special body for Arnold like Arnie Kim did for the Enterbay Bruce Lee. ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I picked up the Drago figure to do a SF custom fig, however I can't seem to find any modern gear that would fit the frame. Any suggestions? I thought maybe the ODS assault team bdu would work as it was made to dress the custom gut, but not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
I picked up the Drago figure to do a SF custom fig, however I can't seem to find any modern gear that would fit the frame. Any suggestions? I thought maybe the ODS assault team bdu would work as it was made to dress the custom gut, but not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
You could try the ACE Seal Team 10 ACU BDU, thats pretty baggy/wide

1 - 8 of 8 Posts