3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have a question about this guy:

BBI Elite Force
2007 Anniversary Limited Edition
US Army Special Operation Detachment A Joe Brennan
Catalog number 000367

In almost all of the pictures I've seen of him, he has a god-awful headsculpt with an open mouth in a bellowing pose. I did see one pic of him though, on one vendor's site where he appeared to not be screaming.

Does the fig come with an alternate/two headsculpts or is it just the one?

thanks,

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I guess BBI took a bunch of different facial expressions to model the HS off of and went with the screaming one. ex-tanker is the member it is modelled off of..in the thread where he talked about being the HS, he has a couple of shots that BBI took to create the sculpt. I have only seen a few bashes with the HS and only a couple of them really looked nice.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
I think it's a great sculpt. All depends on what you're using it for. Would have been nice to get a non-screaming sculpt as well since it was an anniversary.

That figure comes with a pile of great gear. If the sculpt is what is holding you back, send it to me and change the sculpt. You will be happy with the rest of the figure, if not the sculpt.

·
Australian OSW member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not the face of the figure per se, but the screaming expression that's the deal-breaker for me. I'm waiting on an order to arrive from the vendor I was thinking of getting it from, but if I do buy it I'll take you up on that head-swap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts