One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you guys could help me out on this one..

Would it be funny or uncommon if i put a 3C interceptor vest on a woodland Marpat Bdu or a Desert Marpat Bdu?

Many thanks...

·
Registered
406 Posts
It actually isn't funny. When the Marines, I think MEU went to Haiti 2006-2007 they wore woodland marpat and 3c interceptors. I'll try and find pics.

Correction, it was 2004 that the Marines were in Haiti, not 2006-2007, sorry got the dates wrong.

Here is a link to a post http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23454&highlight=haiti

In the link you'll find a bash from one of the members and also a ref. pic. of marines wearing 3c interceptors. If you have one, you could also use tan or coyote color interceptors too. As for desert marpat, I'm pretty sure 3c is fine.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ditmeus, that link was great!! wanted to do bash of marines in woodland and desert marpat but realised all my interceptors vest were 3C and so needed some help..

·
Registered
406 Posts
After trying to search google and my own pictures, I can't seem to find any with desert marpat and 3c interceptors. Hopefully someone else on the board might have seen marines actually wearing the desert combo. Well good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.