One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I need info abotu Land-CIRAS vest (olive green)... what units are using it?.

Thank you very much.

Image from Redwolfairsoft.com

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I would say,maybe USMC or SEALS in a jungle woodland arena.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
If you got a hold of one of the new TS grey-green land ciras, its most likely going to be used by US Rangers, the colour being 'Ranger Green.'

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
The Eagle CIRAS is basically a private purchase item but some units may have purchased it for Testing and Evaluation purposes. It has no ballistic characteristics..basically it is just a plate carrier. I got a brand new one in Tan through a 1/1 trade on a complete AR-15 upper reciever and barrel about a year ago. They are nice and stiff and big enough to accomodate my 50" chest. I acquired some 11"x14" level 4 plates through a sale to go with it. I sold it complete for just over a $900 a few weeks ago. They are a nice piece of kit.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Airsofters...

Actually a friend of mine is a USN EOD. His team is deployed to the sandbox right now, and they did a CIRAS Land group purchase. They're wearing Khaki ones, and have been since befre their pre-deployment evolution, but there's no reason why another det in a greener environment would use the OD/RG version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.