One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
PRIOR to HOT TOYS making their version, an original sculpt of Frank was offered through a known and very reputable member of this group who is a seller on eBay based out of Hong Kong. The head sculpt is made by a known sculptor with a very good credible reputation online within the 1:6 hobby and sculpting community.

Other sellers on eBay regardless of their so called authenticity/honest BULL$%^& is selling a KO recast or a parted out version from a third party brand.

If you want the real deal PRE-HT release original head sculpt, it costs $72.00 USD shipped for the non-battle damage OR battle damaged version.

My guess based on your post, you'll take the cheap route since it's good enough for you and that's fine. It's your $.

I own a few of the $72.00 version and they're worth every penny and quite frankly superior to the HT version IMHO.

Of course, most tend to focus only on price.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi OP, I don't know if you ended up ordering the KO version, but I just took a chance on it myself recently and was pleasantly surprised. I am normally a bit skeptical because KO's can be fairly hit or miss -- the KO Anakin heads were not so great, for instance -- but this one looks quite good. If you still would like to see a photo of it in-hand, let me know. :)

And Jon Bernthal may not look like he came straight out of a comic book page, but whether one wants him on their shelf or not is a matter of taste... from this female collector's perspective, I rather adore him. Plus he is a wonderful actor and I've been a fan since way back in the early seasons of TWD. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts