3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, updated shots with all of his gear.

Parts breakdown:

Body - KP Athletic Caucasian with head
Pants - DAM Spade Kingdom weathered black jeans
Shirt - DAM Black T-shirt with custom skull print
Boots - Playhouse weathered mechanics boots
Belts - Solder Story (plain black web) and Art Figures (black web with grommets)
K-Bar Knife (black) - DML
M4 with drum mag - BBI
Shotgun - DML
M1911s - DAM (3 of them)
M1911 litol spare mags - DAM (7 of them)
Drop-down holster - ace (leg straps replaced)
Pistol triple mag pouches - ace
Shotgun shell pouch - Art Figures
Spare shotgun shells - DML (15 of them just fit in that pouch without spillage)
Leather shoulder rig - mcorrigan holster ... I cannot rave enough about how excellent this thing is. Murray is THE MAN!

The skull design was my second attempt at it. I had initially done the one from the Tom Jane films (one of my favorite designs) but changed it to my own chunkier design which I thought suited the figure better. Basically, a weekend of sketching skulls until I was sick of skulls or until one jumped out at me. Thankfully, the latter happened first. Card stock paper for a stencil and matte white fabric paint dabbed on gradually with a small art sponge.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Punisher WIP (KP Style)

Thanks Guys! He's definitely been a fun project. I'll post better pics when he's finished.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updated pics of completed figure at the top of the thread.

Again, thanks everyone who left comments. And a special thanks to Murray (mcorrigan Holsters) for the superb custom double shoulder rig!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Great looking figure! Love, love, love the shirt. It looks great and a good idea with the stencil. Came out perfect all around. Great job.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
The Punisher has always been one of my favorite characters. I wish someone would do a quality version of the John Romita Jr. version of the Punisher, or even a Dolph L version.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts