One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
That was Zen, This is Tao
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,
As most of you know WarlordsKeep runs a website where much 1/6 goodness is sold for the fairest prices I have seen in my quest to waste expendible (and non-expendible) funds. I wanted to throw out a thank you as not only have I received helpful responses to my posts from him, but got amazing service as well. My recent order came fast, was packed perfectly and had some great surprises that went even beyond the already commendable service. So thanks WarlordsKeep, it is great to have both an excellent board member and seller who personifies the best in this hobby. Also, it wouldn't do to not mention the Mrs. - thanks as well.
Cheers, - KYG

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Thank you Jeff and David for the kind words. Laura and I have always been, and always will be customizers and collectors first. So it important to us that people get treated the same as we would want someone to treat us.
Like a lot of the smaller e-tailers we started the store on e-bay a few years back because we couldn't find anyplace to get the kind of accessories and outfits we wanted for our own collection. Things grew from there.
We would like to thank all the great people that have enjoyed the stuff we have made for resale and now the customers that come into our store to buy the items we resell from some great companies.
We have the Keep because we have fun with it. When is stops being fun we'll try something else.
For anyone that doesn't know us, Our home site is,
www.warlordskeep.net
Our store site is,
www.warlordskeep.net/keepcustoms
Thank you again,
Paul

·
Registered
10 Posts
First and foremost, the KeepKlan are fellow collectors and enthusiasts. They truly derive joy from the hobby, and do some amazing work of their own. Their website is a heckuva lot of fun to check out. The entire fam damily loaded up the van and drove across the country to attend the OSF show. Their love and obvious enjoyment of each other's company is obvious at a glance. Great bunch.

WLK himself, as an active member of this forum, is one of the most encouraging and supportive guys you'll meet. He's a straight-up guy and one danged fair dealer. As said, very generous.

I made a deal a while back, and am still surprised at how great it was. When I post the figures using only a portion of what I received, I had planned to do a praise-up of his company.

If there's a pro-Keep thread, you'll find me in it.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Ditto to all the above sentiments. Great folks, and Paul's good company and a great chatcat as well :D

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Hello 1:6ers,

I would like to take this opportunity to add my praise for Warlordskeep. From the first time I dealt with Paul & Laura they made me feel like their friend. They have continued to do so even when I was having some troubles, that took advantage of this friendship.

In a way I almost feel guilty ordering from them because of the good deals they give, and their overall generosity. I won't go into specifics, but after making a purchase from them I always feel like I got the better end of the deal.

With all sincerity I wish nothing but the best for Warlordskeep. Their kindness is a true asset to this community, and should be appreciated in the highest regard.

Christian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts