One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So awhile back I stated that I was going to do a Gi Joe and Resident Evil crossover stop motion. I am currently still finishing up the figures atm. So here is the story. I decided to make the story take place in Borovia. The back story with Borovia is that after the fall of the Soviet Union. Borovia back almost a carbon copy of North Korea. Many former communist from the Soviet Union, former Wasar pact, and even Afghanistan took asylum there. Like North Korea the Chinese also support this tiny nation. The Chinese supplied the Borovians with arms and supplies. They weren't doing this out of the kindness of their own heart, but because Borovia had a high deposit of Rare Earth metals. In 2014 starving and tired of the dictator ship. The Borovians rose up and over threw the communist regime. China sent in forces to help hold the small country, but this turned out to be Chinas Afghanistan, and after two years of conflict and international pressure the Chinese left. With the sudden power vaccum, and surplus of minerals. This attracted many companies. The two most prominent Umbrella and Mars industries. These two companies are bitter rivals in the fledgling Republic. With one always accusing the others of trying to sabotage each other. One night an Umbrella convoy went off the grid. In the area where the truck went missing their are reports of riots. Many grew concerned when the Cobra embassy went on lock down, and the sky suddenly filled up with black helicopters with the umbrella symbol. The Borvian military and special forces have also set a perimeter around the rioting town. Gi Joe worried about Cobras dealing in the country has also been dispatched. The US government has also sent in one of its agents Leon S Kennedy. What is going on in the tiny country of Borovia?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very cool idea. How long is the movie going to be? I'm guessing it will be shown on youtube? Please make sure you post when new episodes are up for viewing. Look forward to seeing this.

AFM
Basically its going to be small episodes. I've got two out of the six Borovian soldiers done. Special forces I have 3 out of the four. I've already made a firefly figure, and working on some cobra night troopers as we speak. I have a hunk figure made, and am working on some regular umbrella troops as we speak. The GI Joes I will probably make a beachhead custom, and Leon Kennedy I will customize him to look close to what he did in the Resident Evil Outbreak. So its a slow process, but the main thing im doing atm is finding cheap figures I can zombie up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah such a tease...do share some pics of your work in progress !
we could call it a preview ;)
I have to be very careful with the pics I post last time I did post a pretty good bash. People liked it and started buy the parts for it. So when I'm close to finishing one of the squads up I'll post. So we might get pics of the Borovian special forces first. Then of the Regular Borovian troops. I will be releasing a picture of Hunk shortly, and possibly firefly.

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
693 Posts
Sounds like a cop out to me ;) We need progress pics. Most of the fun with these things is seeing how the project develops, not the end result.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts