One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· 1:6 Acquisitionist
13,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

IIRC, I purchased two of these about 10 years ago (?) from JCPenney when they used to sell 1:6 and 1:18 PTE/WP offerings during Christmas.

The Humvees came with a figure and accessories, but they've been lost and scattered through time. Both Humvees are in excellent (not played with) condition, but are missing a couple of bits.

I checked eBay (as usual), but can't find any let alone many that have been sold. One was sold recently, but it was incomplete and played with and missing the back hatch cover.

While not precisely 1:6, this Humvee is probably one of the better ones asides from the one from Hasbro in terms of design and details. However, the scale and size is still off so it's not true 1:6.

For anyone who have the expertise, skills, and patience . . . it can be customized and certainly improved upon in terms of finer details.

· Life is tough then u die
1,006 Posts
I still have mine. That exact one even. I also had the green version but mine was missing the passenger seat and got messed up real bad in a move. I ended up throwing it out as it was no longer able to be used.

I think mine I need to repair the front antenna piece as mine snapped off. I also need to find a suitable heavy weapon for it as my MK.19 and 50 Cals. All have gone MIA.

13,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still have mine. That exact one even. I also had the green version but mine was missing the passenger seat and got messed up real bad in a move. I ended up throwing it out as it was no longer able to be used.

I think mine I need to repair the front antenna piece as mine snapped off. I also need to find a suitable heavy weapon for it as my MK.19 and 50 Cals. All have gone MIA.
--

I'll take pics of the second one and post/share it here.

I think I still make the MK19 and .50s along with the barrier fences in another plastic bin or box that I need to search for.

· Pug Lord
1,244 Posts
I'm glad to see more and more of your collection coming into the light!
You really have some cool stuff stashed away!

· Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,400 Posts
Oooh Chung - I wonder what else you're keeping in storage !
That figure gives a nice size reference and although it does looks slightly underscaled - it may look and fit better if your army chicks just took it over from the grunts :)

13,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
BELIEVE IT OR NOT . . .

I sold it.

The total price?

$185.00 USD shipped by USPS Priority Mail with Insurance & Tracking.

The breakdown.

$185.00

Minus PayPal fee of $6.00.

$179.00

Minus packaging and shipping box of $10.00.

$169.00

Minus postage/shipping of $24.00

$145.00

So I sold it for $145.00 USD after expenses.

I guess I did alright. I must have done something right in a previous life.

I was transparent in the entire process from taking photos of the Humvee and providing it to the buyer, taking photos of how the Humvee was packed and boxed for shipping, providing the tracking number, and following up with the buyer after verifying the package was delivered.

OH . . . and the buyer received it today and he's very happy/pleased with how it was packed for shipping (i.e. bubble wrap, air packs, etc.).

· Pug Lord
1,244 Posts
BELIEVE IT OR NOT . . .

I sold it.

The total price?

$185.00 USD shipped by USPS Priority Mail with Insurance & Tracking.

The breakdown.

$185.00

Minus PayPal fee of $6.00.

$179.00

Minus packaging and shipping box of $10.00.

$169.00

Minus postage/shipping of $24.00

$145.00

So I sold it for $145.00 USD after expenses.

I guess I did alright. I must have done something right in a previous life.

OH . . . and the buyer received it today and he's very happy/pleased with how it was packed for shipping (i.e. bubble wrap, air packs, etc.).
Integrity counts. A customer once told me they felt like I had packed their item with love.....it was a Turbo for a diesel truck.
I guess I did a good job too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.