One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gentlemen,
my latest work: a POW just captured ( and beaten up to duty: its arrogance has probably raged some G.I. :D )

M43 by KWMIM (very beautiful, practically perfect!)
Uniform Dragon improved (I've shortened the sleeves of the jacket and clasped the circumference)
Gaiters BB improved
Boots NLM improved
HS "Matt Demon" by Wantedyou (on e-bay) improved
Hands Hot Toys
Equipment mix Dragon, DID, BGT, NLM...

Criticisms and suggestions are welcome!
Thanks

http://www.vettius64.com/

·
YPRES
110 Posts
Outstanding. I saw a picture of similar depiction. Hitler Youths were brutalised upon surrendering to Commonwealth forces. Faces were bruised and cheeks were bloodied.
The reason was because they fought tenaciously and many allied soldiers died. I saw a Canadian documentary which described how Canuck soldiers forced marched Hitler Youths across a river. Because of exhaustion many Germans drowned.

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts
Must have been the Americans, the Russians were firm believers in summary justice....bullet holes, not black eyes

incredible diorama, fantastic realism

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Outstanding. I saw a picture of similar depiction. Hitler Youths were brutalised upon surrendering to Commonwealth forces. Faces were bruised and cheeks were bloodied.
The reason was because they fought tenaciously and many allied soldiers died. I saw a Canadian documentary which described how Canuck soldiers forced marched Hitler Youths across a river. Because of exhaustion many Germans drowned.
Yes, also I've seen that documentary... it has inspired me!

Thanks to all :D

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Usually I'm tired of WWII German bashes. But, a bash of a bashed German is a complete flip from what I'm used to. I really REALLY like this.

... and a small part of me actually feels bad for the guy (what? I'm human, sue me)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.