One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the first figures I've gotten to post in what seems like forever since my move started back in March. I had to store my entire collection for real estate showings so all the guys and vehicles sat in storage just waiting to get to their new home and finally the move is done with...one of the stipulation of a new house was the hobby, I have my own action figure room now. I will get pics of the room before and after the 1/6 invasion this weekend but for now, just wanted to share the first figures I put together in the new house. thx for looking. Please excuse the quality of the photos, my new action figure room has a built-in light box so I am getting used to that as well as photo editing on a iMac.

BBI Hawkeye- I gave him more contemporary gear for sniper duty in Iraq

USASOC Operator-I used the SS 1st Cav SAW Gunner figure and gave him a Spec Ops makeover.

DEVGRU- I couldn't get the posing I liked with this figure for some reason...but its my version of a DEVGRU operator.

1st Batt/75th Ranger Rgt Squad Leader- Just a contemporary Ranger from the battle for Haditha Dam during the initial liberation of Iraq from Saddam.

24th STS CCT- 24th STS supports JSOC units(SFOD,DEVGRU, and others) so I gave him multicam for that high speed look.

Army SF Operator- gave the ACE DEVGRU figure some new gear and weapon.

SEAL Team 2 Operator- SEAL in Afghanistan enjoying some cave searching..

·
Rogue Spear World Champ
557 Posts
Oh snap, those are some big pics.Glad to see some higher resolution stuff on here.

-Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.