One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I've been away from the hobby for quite a while now but I have a new project in mind and I was hoping you could recommend online retailers that are popular and reliable?

I can remember a few retailers I used to use but if you could refresh my memory and let me know of any new retailers I would be very grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Chris

· Headsculpt Huntress
111 Posts
If you would like to buy in Europe, look here:

MACHINEGUN - Figurines et Accessoires 1/6 (Figures, accessories and parts), France
La cité des nuages - hot toys - Funko - Dragon Ball - myth cloth - Star wars - saint seiya - Statues (Figures, accessories), Belgium
www.actionfiguren-shop.com | Onlineshop fur 1:6 Actionfiguren (Figures, accessories and parts), Netherlands
S.P.A.C.E - space-figuren.de (Figures, accessories), Germany
Dragon-Models.de | Online kaufen (Figures, accessories and parts), Netherlands
US Comics, Merchandise Artikel, Comic, Film, Actionfiguren, Anime... | Comic Cave (Figures) I love this site, it is based in my home town and has also a real brick-and-mortar shop.

For oversea, I strongly recommend:
www.onesixthkit.com

· Registered
5,802 Posts
Shout-out to the Canadian based suppliers, Urban Samurai in Vancouver, and my local supplier Toy Square in Toronto without whom, I wouldn't stay in the hobby. Both are excellent and fully serving US customers and worldwide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.