胸围: 小胸128mm/中胸134mm/大胸140mm
配置: 4对手型+2对脚型
关节: 26处可动关节
材质: 包胶肌肤,内部身躯为优质PVC ,四肢为优质ABS+尼龙关节
包装: 塑胶袋
装箱: 30只/箱
建议零售价:99RMB/只

###################################################

POPTOYS 1/6 XING Series Repay Version Super flexible female body(Plastic Joints)

PVC built-inHigh strength positioning PVC inside limbs, the joints can bear heavier weight.
Replaceable groove type ankle joints, compatible with spherical rod boots perfectly.
Realistic skin color,match with the majority female head on the market perfectly.
The new design of the hidden ankle joint, more beautiful with stockings and high heels ..
High mobility of spherical joints, perfectly replay human body posture.

1/6 92003 XING Series Repay Version Super flexible female body(Plastic Joints) PVC built-in Sun Tan/3 bust

No : 92003A/B/C
Scale : 1/6
Breast curves : Little bust/Mid bust/Large bust
Color : SUN TAN
Height : 255mm
Bust : Little bust128mm/Mid bust134mm/Large bust140mm
Accessories : 4 pairs of hands,2 pairs of foots
Flexible joints :26 flexible joints
Texture : high grade PVC inside, ABS limbs +Nylon joints
Packaging : Plastic bag
Standard : 30/box

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
POPTOYS 1:6形系列 回馈版 高可动塑料关节女素体 高强度PVC内构

1. 高强度定位PVC内构四肢,关节处更强承重力。
2. 高可动性球形关节设计,仿真人体造型姿态轻松再现。
3. 逼真肌肤上色,完美搭配市面主流女头雕。
4. 全新设计隐藏式脚踝关节,搭配丝袜高跟鞋更美观。
5. 可替换凹槽型脚踝连接件,完美兼容球形杆靴脚。

##################################################

1:6 92004 形系列 回馈版 高可动塑料关节女素体 高强度PVC内构 欧美白色 3款胸型

型号: 92004 A/B/C
比例: 1:6比例
胸型: 小胸/中胸/大胸
肤色: 欧美白色
身高: 255mm
胸围: 小胸128mm/中胸134mm/大胸140mm
配置: 4对手型+2对脚型
关节: 26处可动关节
材质: 包胶肌肤,内部身躯为优质PVC ,四肢为优质ABS+尼龙关节
包装: 塑胶袋
装箱: 30只/箱
建议零售价:99RMB/只
...................................................................................................

POPTOYS 1/6 XING Series Repay Version Super flexible female body(Plastic Joints)

PVC built-inHigh strength positioning PVC inside limbs, the joints can bear heavier weight.
Replaceable groove type ankle joints, compatible with spherical rod boots perfectly.
Realistic skin color,match with the majority female head on the market perfectly.
The new design of the hidden ankle joint, more beautiful with stockings and high heels ..
High mobility of spherical joints, perfectly replay human body posture.

1/6 92004 XING Series Repay Version Super flexible female body(Plastic Joints) PVC built-in Pale/3 bust

No : 92004A/B/C
Scale : 1/6
Breast curves : Little bust/Mid bust/Large bust
Color : Pale
Height : 255mm
Bust : Little bust128mm/Mid bust134mm/Large bust140mm
Accessories : 4 pairs of hands,2 pairs of foots
Flexible joints :26 flexible joints
Texture : high grade PVC inside, ABS limbs +Nylon joints
Packaging : Plastic bag
Standard : 30/box

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
These look really good! The improved ankles address an area long over looked by figure designers. If they can get the fit between the soft rubber parts and plastic ones to look as good as the poses in these photos, they will have advanced this style of body.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
This is probably a good option for those who will cover the bodies with clothing and put them on a shelf, but if I am honestly I willl not buy one. Until another company make a better metal skeleton seamless body it's Phicen for me period. I

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Yes! More of these please!

Win-win if it's below $25.

I wish they have an option for a longer neck... These look too short.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,890 Posts
Yes! More of these please!

Win-win if it's below $25.

I wish they have an option for a longer neck... These look too short.
--

Your pricing expectation is unrealistic, but understandable.

No.

I'm not advocating everything must be cheap, but then again there are those who do.

Thus far, I've seen the body offered/sold for $50.00 USD shipped from Asia to the US with the mid-bust size being the most in demand/popular.

I've yet to see these bodies offered by US vendors yet. I'll defer to AdamC for approximation on USD pricing.

I don't own one myself (yet), but will get around to buying one.

1:6 variety is the spice of the 1:6 hobby.

:)

CORRECTION/UPDATE:

The bodies I'm aware of using the same name (XING) are a seamless hybrid where the arms and legs are seamless thus the higher price point I've seen.

The jointed versions pictured in the thread will obviously be at a lower price point. $25.00 USD? I don't know, but I do hope it'll be reasonable.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Not bad at all, but, it'd be nice if there were some different heights and builds (not just busts). At least the arms don't look like pencils though, that's a good thing.

CHEERS!

·
AKA Silent G
637 Posts
An under $30 price point isn't unrealistic... This is nothing more than a double elbow jointed and updated ankle version of the Pop Toys body they have been selling with single jointed elbows for @25 USD for ages now.

The Xing bodies with the METAL SKELETONS with seamless arms and legs are the ones that have been selling for $50 (which my two just arrived in the mail about 30 seconds ago) are the ones you are thinking of.

If these guys want to try and sell a VeryCool body for $20 more than the competition, let them go ahead and see how they fair. I don't think they will sell that many.

·
12,890 Posts
An under $30 price point isn't unrealistic... This is nothing more than a double elbow jointed and updated ankle version of the Pop Toys body they have been selling with single jointed elbows for @25 USD for ages now.

The Xing bodies with the METAL SKELETONS with seamless arms and legs are the ones that have been selling for $50 (which my two just arrived in the mail about 30 seconds ago) are the ones you are thinking of.

If these guys want to try and sell a VeryCool body for $20 more than the competition, let them go ahead and see how they fair. I don't think they will sell that many.
--

Upon closer inspection, I realized that and corrected/updated my previous response.

·
12,890 Posts
So how is this any different than the ones on the market already? I will tell you. It's not! Looks just like VeryCool, playtoy etc.
Probably just a better production slot ...
--

It's another choice/selection in terms of variety (and pricing) Andrew.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Well, I don't live under a rock, you know (not all the time. Heheh). And even with my limited intellect I can safely say "realistically" the price-point limit I can accept and pay for from where I am. I am not cheap either; I don't expect everything to be cheap. I can afford a few Phicens and can buy more if I want to. For what it is and the type of market we are in, it's not feasible for these to go over $25. I will not buy it for $26. If they price it that way so be it. Let's see how many they sell. But I am sure there are people who will buy anything at any price. So if they can, I don't give a hoot. $49 for a 1/6 jointed female base body with no head? No, thank you.

At some point the prices for base bodies will go up. I don't see it happening just yet. One of the reasons why I like this release is that it will "rain" on the market a little bit. There is demand.

I'm with Rogerbee on different heights, but I realize it can be a bit tricky selling those. How about a more muscular physique?

--

Your pricing expectation is unrealistic, but understandable.

No.

I'm not advocating everything must be cheap, but then again there are those who do.

Thus far, I've seen the body offered/sold for $50.00 USD shipped from Asia to the US with the mid-bust size being the most in demand/popular.

I've yet to see these bodies offered by US vendors yet. I'll defer to AdamC for approximation on USD pricing.

I don't own one myself (yet), but will get around to buying one.

1:6 variety is the spice of the 1:6 hobby.

:)

CORRECTION/UPDATE:

The bodies I'm aware of using the same name (XING) are a seamless hybrid where the arms and legs are seamless thus the higher price point I've seen.

The jointed versions pictured in the thread will obviously be at a lower price point. $25.00 USD? I don't know, but I do hope it'll be reasonable.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
It's not. And I don't see anything wrong with that. I don't know why that is a negative.. No one's saying it's something unique we haven't seen before. The ankles are new to me though. I like that they're interchangeable.

I think of these more of a "re-issue"... For base bodies the more in the market there are the better. Playtoy, Pop Toys... who cares. Once they stop production, prices go up in the secondary market. Whatever the brand.

So how is this any different than the ones on the market already? I will tell you. It's not! Looks just like VeryCool, playtoy etc.
Probably just a better production slot ...

·
Registered
565 Posts
looks nice, and a bit new in the end, with these multiple feet and new ankle peg... It's clearly copied from the recent pepper potts and her interchangeable feet. Cool upgrade!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got the metal skeleton Xing body to put with Ada Wong head, the neck is too short in my opinion. It's significantly shorter than Verycool one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts