One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to have a picked up a pop up add that appears rounabout where the thread tree title is, and where the HT adverts appear above the post titles. HOwever it always blocks out the New posts buttom.

Never get pop ups else where - is anyone else suffering this problem?

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Nor I, as a matter of fact, there's no large HT ad above the GD area today. If that's because of your complaint, then you have my gratitude.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Hmmm I try to avoid getting any banners that "pop up" a new window. Perhaps you're talking about a banner that overlays certain elements within the same browser window?

Are you able to take a screen capture and post it?

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
I haven't seen these yet, perhaps I've just been lucky or it may be I have pop-ups blocked automatically.

To ensure you have pop-ups automatically blocked do the following for Internet Explorer or Firefox:

IE: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Tick the ‘Turn on Pop-up Blocker’ box

Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Content -> Tick the ‘block pop-up windows’ box

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Last night I had 4 or 5 pop-up...They were from some new Fox show and Circuit City. Several small pop-ups covered the screen and didn't allow me to do anything, until I hit the close button. Hasn't happened to me yet the morning, so that may be a good sign.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.