1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WE ARE POINTBLANKTOYS.COM
SPRING VALLEY CA 91977
NUMBER CELL ANDREW PEREZ AREA (619)316-9052 EMAIL [email protected]
WE CARRY SOLDIER STORY HOTTOYS D.I.D 3R VERY HOT TOYS AND MORE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME DIRECT OR EMAIL FOR FUTHER QUESTIONS
OR ALSO CHECK OUR EBAY SITE OUR WEB STORE WOULD BE RUNNING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR 2011 SO LOOK OUT FOR IT WALK INS ARE PERMITTED JUST CALL IN ADVANCE THANK YOU ANDREW PEREZ GENERAL MANAGER MICHAEL PEREZ OWNER

Attachments

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
POINTBLANKTOYS.COM WILL BE AT THE ONESITHEXPO AT FRANK AND SON MAY 28 / 29 SAT AND SUN MEMORIAL WEEKEND :wideyesSEE YOU THERE 2011 :hifive:thumb

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if your ever down by SANDIEGO CA give me a buzz and we can set up an appointment to swing by pointblanktoys base we can even go down and get a burrito fixx and talk plastic fixx email me at [email protected] we cary hot toysvery hot toys soldier story play house ace bbi dragon d.i.d 3 r and many more part outs and boxed figures too thank you all see you soon :thanks also we have bbq once a month here for our customers and hang out

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we are still active and alive guys :thumb:thumb

we buy a sm amount now in days and do part outs in our eBay store too and boxed figures. we still get dam toys coo toys aci ace soldier story hot toys medicom and more we may have older figures but we are a sm operation that deal in fast selling and also buy in sm amount for our base customers . we still sell all over the world so if you ever in the san diego area california come down and say hi who knows i might flip some hamburgers on the grill orale just email me at [email protected] :hifive check us out in face book too for pre ordering and in stock figures at pointblank toys.com

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts