One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

It's been a while since my last post. These were bashed recently. I know after frankenstein's post of his PMCs left me in awe. These are no where at his standards but nevertheless..

Well they're actually for next year's Group bash and i would rather post them now than later just in case i change my mind about the gear set-up.

Another first for me - adding moustache.

Let me know what you guys think:) thanks for looking.

*Sorry, Kenny can't wait till 08 to post. (Beh lun liao:D)

For those in the Singapore embassy participating in the group bash
The one on the right in jacket and jeans was suppose to be near the principal. Since he's going to be the VC i'm just going to strip off his main weapon just leaving his sidearm:)

Another attempt at weapon modding. Completely strip off upper and lower receiver group added and painted SIR rails, Scope and shortened the barrel.

By the way what stock is this can anyone tell me?

·
Registered
168 Posts
thats moustache look like .... hair (u know what imean laa...)

·
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Porkins73 said:
I see you have added some weathering to the pants on the baldy? Pastel or acrylic? Couple of cool PMCs ready to kick some serious ass!
Hi Kenny,
Tried with pastel as yan has suggested, my level not there yet don't dare to use acrylic just in case i screw up. Let me try on other bashes then i'll show you ok!. The kopi session was good! learnt a few tips from you guys!:)

·
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1stSgt_Zottel said:
They are both very cool!! I like them!! Are the Heads repainted?

Greets,

1stSgt_Zottel
Hi 1stSgt,

Nope the heads were not repainted. My weakess areas lies in painting and weathering:( sigh.....

·
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mgbb said:
Great moustache! How did you do that? Love the setup and the weapons. Nice work, Kenneth!
Hi Ray,

It's been a long time hasn't it. Since the last time i saw you in Singapore.

The moustache was done with a little glue and shaky hands. one wrong move and it grows into a beard! hahaha

So when you to coming to our little island again? This time make Yujin study a bit of cantonese first :p

·
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CrackTroop said:
Yo Bro! Have you forgotten I saw it too. You let the cat out already huh? :nanana

swee! nice work :thumb
Sorry lah bro, I thought i only told kenny about me plans. Thanks for your pastel tip!
Really got lots to learn from you, Kenny and Ray also man all your creative juices. Do they sell these 'juices' in the supermarket? i'll buy up every carton!:chainsaw

·
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
DYE-GSG90 said:
These are really cool and unique! Never seen a PMC wit a P90...where did you get his sidearm and holster (revolver)? Thanks for sharing more great bashes! :thumb
Hi DYE-GSG90, Sidearm and holster bought loose. I think it's from DML.

By the way, thanks to
Lucas, CPL Ho, Leo, Deuterides, Aaron, WritinMan, USMC Maggot and aylumyddet.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.