One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
I love it when someone puts up pics of a figure that you're going to buy and it looks this cool - then starvation doesn't seem so bad after all.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Great figure from out of the box and great detail if any was added by Mr. Nivek. A little heavy on the weapons which are supporting four different types of ammo (.45, 9mm, 5.56 & 7.56). However, it loooks like Hot Toys have provided extra magazines for each weapon. Looks like a must have figure. Thanks for the action PICs!

T. R.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Looking forward to my preorder...thanks.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I ordered mine (along with the bearded pmc) from vikingplayground.com; anybody know when US retailers may have these ready to ship out?

Any comments on the M249? Looks nice.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
This is exactly what we need more of, pics by members of the stuff that becomes available. I used to, and still do to a degree, base my buys on what I've seen posted, rather than the manuf's comm'l shots.
The prolific armament provided that STALL STUFF mentions, is one of the things that really gives a figure an extra bump. Like DML's 10th Mountain "Ryan" in the olden days. Sure you don't need everything at once, it's great that a company gives you all the stuff so you have a choice without needing to buy loose.

Now my one critique - dude, you need to curve his ball cap bill, LOL.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts