One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figure: SASR Barney,CIA Operator Tan Vest,TAN Pack,Jeans Pants,DesertTiger Jacket,AN/PRC 148 MBITR w/ Sording headset, hand mic, dual comm setup & pouches,Multicam Kneepads,Baseball Hat,M4 Assault Rifle, Surefire Flashlight, ELCAN Scope & M203 Grenade Launcher,M92F Pistol w/ Tan CQC Serpa Holster & 1x Magazine+Knife etc...
CalvinLo thanks for inspiration :cheers

Attachments

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Heh, the infamous black rectangle camo :p Just kidding, cool PMC, he looks loaded to the gills.
Nice mix of denim and tiger stripe with all of that coyote mixed in, this guy's ready for action!

Also, I did not know you could actually post in this section. Ask a mod to delete your other post [with just a smiley] and to move this into the General Discussion area, so that everyone can see it. I don't think many go into this area regularly.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Looks really good. Nice setup and I too think the black rectangle camo is quite effective. I also really like to see the pack of smokes peeking out of the armor, not a touch we see too often on modern bashes. Well done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.