One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Ive tried searching the forum but cant find an answer. What i need to know is that can a Sideshow female body i.e. Anna Valerious be compatible with Cy Girls boot feet sockets?

My Underworld Selene custom has been stuck in a drawer for ages now, at the mo she has a Cy girls 2.0 body which sadly is a little thick around the torso and rather too large in the chest, so i need a slimmer body and also a Kate Beckinsale head, this obviously now means using (reluctantly) the Anna Valerious figure to complete my custom. But if Cy boot feet dont fit into a SS body then she is to remain busty and headless for ever and ever, amen. Any advice is welcome.

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its so annoying when a figure is almost complete, only then to reach a dead end regards the head, its happened to me many times grrrrr!
Anyway i really like your bash, Triad stuff is very effective for Selene.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Have you tried a Soldier Story body, they can take the same hands, feet, and heads as the PB or Cy bodies. The hips and chest are smaller, and they are fairly inexpensive. They aren't that attractive, but a Selene custom will be entirely covered anyway.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
This is a BBI Perfect Body with Triad Boots, if fact the whole outfit is Triad except holsters and pistols. Still waiting for the right head.

nice! great stuff! black nightrunner coat. catsuit 1.0. punk'd boots. that's the Double breasted corset right? any idea where to get that? seems to be sold out everywhere i look

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
toylion: Patience is a virtue i suppose ;)

bazookajoe007: I have had Soldier Story bodies before, they are smaller, but very weak in the joints, so to function under latex and leather the figure needs to be strong, thats probably the only issue id have with those figures.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Please!!!
I want to see finish!
So would I. Been working on this for 2 years :eek

that's the Double breasted corset right? any idea where to get that? seems to be sold out everywhere i look.
Sorry, no.

toylion: Patience is a virtue i suppose
Well I tried to find a Kate sculpt, but it was either too expensive or not what I was looking for. Then I saw a photo of one of the headsculpt Triad willl be releasing (not the heads they have right now) looks pretty good, can't wait! No I don't have that photo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.