One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
I just found the potential origin. There is a Japanese 1/6 customizer called G-Custom Modeling. All I can say is wow. I want so bad.

G-Custom Modeling examples
--

The customizer was very popular during the 1:6 hey days of COOL GIRL/CY GIRL figures. Your pictures "could be" one of his creations that has seen better days.

You missed that boat by quite a few years.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Given DFC correctly tagged this as a version of Deunan Knute, there existed 3 versions of her being the Takara, the Hot Toys figure, and apparently the unlicensed custom shown here -- so maybe someday somewhere you'll find one affordably. I believe the HT Deunan isn't known to have developed rubber problems. This body armor is also not all that different from the female version of the Panzer Corps Kerberos so that could put a couple more options into the mix, though probably not cheap.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I agree on the speculation of it being a G-Custom creation.....Gamison is definitely one of the greatest (if not the greatest) Japanese CG armor customizer in the hobby...hands down to me.

My top to Japanese customizers of all time in the CG realm for me are:

Gamison (G Custom modeling)
Kisakino (incredible CG clothing of all shapes and themes)

I wish I had at least one creation from these two from my own collection.....If you are newer to the hobby, I HIGHLY SUGGEST researching these two for inspiration as well as knowing historically where our hobby greats originated from. I now these two have inspired many in the hobby.

SMcG

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was big into CG and obviously have moved on to phicen and the newer accessory manufacturers, which many I purchase from SMcG (thanks buddy). I actually have two Kisakino / Sweet Marble customs that are Obitsu, not CG. Both are great, the outfits from Kisakino are wonderful. I don't have full pics but here are just some headshots.

Forehead Hair Nose Face Cheek

Face Nose Cheek Head Chin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts