One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else collect or do customs with playtoy xl bodies? I wanna get ideas of how to cloth and pose them, its so difficult because of the big boobies.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I wonder at the proportions of this figure, at a time
when I wish that there were more realistic female
figures something like this comes out. I wish you
luck with this figure and will be interested in future
posts.
regards

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
I have one, but i dont use it much. I personally suggest experimenting with the playtoy, see what you can make her do.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wonder at the proportions of this figure, at a time when I wish that there were more realistic female figures something like this comes out. I wish you luck with this figure and will be interested in future
posts.
regards
Well it's not that unrealistic, although it's rare for women to have this chest size. Can't say I find it unattractive, tbh .. :wink

But the overall doll choice is quite big, some manufacturers make them with only A or B cups where others have .. huge ones. In fact it's harder to find female bodies with broader, more realistic/average legs and arms than to find alternative cup sizes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Occasional lurker, first time poster... Hi!

I have two of these bodies, only one is in use right now.

That black singlet is made for male figures. I removed the hard inserts from this figure, and also did a little bit of surgery, which should be obvious is anyone familiar with this figure.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
How did you manage to put that bulletproof vest on her? and which headsculpt is that?
Tbh, it just fits loosely must be for a male figure. I do have a bbi kevlar vest that fits better though. The xl bust can fit somethings better than others i suppose.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts