One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that long ago(just b4 Christmas) I ordered a Playhouse figure from Monkey Depot. The US Army CJSOTF-A figure from Playhouse. When it arrived, I discovered 2 broken pieces(Comms headset-weak spot on the wire, and a velcro fastener with busted plastic snaps). Unfortunately we all know this type of thing can happen in this hobby. I decided to voice my opinion to the company, and to my pleasant surprise, they mailed me replacement parts! I think this is pretty awesome, and will be buying Playhouse products as long as I can. Just wanted to share this with you guys! So in conclusion I would like to say"Playhouse friggin ROCKS the show":thumb:thumb:shades Brian

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,918 Posts
Not that long ago(just b4 Christmas) I ordered a Playhouse figure from Monkey Depot. The US Army CJSOTF-A figure from Playhouse. When it arrived, I discovered 2 broken pieces(Comms headset-weak spot on the wire, and a velcro fastener with busted plastic snaps). Unfortunately we all know this type of thing can happen in this hobby. I decided to voice my opinion to the company, and to my pleasant surprise, they mailed me replacement parts! I think this is pretty awesome, and will be buying Playhouse products as long as I can. Just wanted to share this with you guys! So in conclusion I would like to say"Playhouse friggin ROCKS the show":thumb:thumb:shades Brian
--

Just to clarify, you ordered the PLAYHOUSE set from MONKEY DEPOT, but you sent an e-mail to PLAYHOUSE and they sent you the replacement parts?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, correct, a boxed figure, and in my opinion, unfortunately it looked like manufacture defect, but how awesome is that...right?

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,918 Posts
Yes, correct, a boxed figure, and in my opinion, unfortunately it looked like manufacture defect, but how awesome is that...right?
--

:bravo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts