Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MANNEQUIN BUST NOT INCLUDED VERSION.

RLCS MOLLE H-HARNESS(RANGER GREEN)
RLCS M60 AMMO POUCH w/DETACHABLE TOP(RANGER GREEN)*4
RLCS SAW DRUM POUCH w/DETACHABLE TOP(RANGER GREEN)*2
RLCS POP FLARE CARRIER/DOWN(RANGER GREEN)*2
RLCS AN/PRC-148 RADIO POUCH(RANGER GREEN)
RLCS MODULAR ASSAULT PACK(RANGER GREEN)
TACTICAL BASE-BALL CAP(BLK)
US FLAG

TASC HEADSET w/EAR-CUP COVER
AN/PRC-148(MBITR) RADIO
D-CARABINER(SILVER)
SHORT LIGHT STICK(YELLOW)*4
M127 PARACHUTE SIGNAL FLARE*2
WATER BEAST RESERVOIR w/TUBE

AVAILABLE ON JUNE,2008

PLAYHOUSE MANNEQUIN BUST for sale separately!

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Nice camelbak tube,but not much into this either.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
It looks nice. The Ranger Green [I assume from the name] looks really unique. I bet it'd be in stark contrast to most other current cammies.

I like the dis-inclusion [lol I think I just made up a word?] of the mannequin bust, hopefully it keeps the price down a little, and if so, I hope its a trend they keep up with the Spartan 2 coming down the pipeline. ;)

That HS looks nice, with the talking mouth and modern-mil style bald fade haircut. Wonder if its new, reminds me of a BBi G1 HS, Stingray or something. S.t6ys, you guys branching into unique HS? That'd be interesting too, but [Spartan] vests first!! >:p

·
Registered
708 Posts
It looks nice. The Ranger Green [I assume from the name] looks really unique. I bet it'd be in stark contrast to most other current cammies.

I like the dis-inclusion [lol I think I just made up a word?] of the mannequin bust, hopefully it keeps the price down a little, and if so, I hope its a trend they keep up with the Spartan 2 coming down the pipeline. ;)

That HS looks nice, with the talking mouth and modern-mil style bald fade haircut. Wonder if its new, reminds me of a BBi G1 HS, Stingray or something. S.t6ys, you guys branching into unique HS? That'd be interesting too, but [Spartan] vests first!! >:p
That's right, they should really stop rehashing previous offerings in different colour schemes and start making those SPARTAN vests already!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.