One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Like many, I was so excited when a decent Hit Girl figure is finally produced, I was drawn to her brilliant performance in Kick-... I, even with the weak plot and character of Kick-... II, Hit-Girl is still on top of most wanted 12" action figure!

Thx to Play Toy, this Hit Girl fills the gap of my wish, and sorry Medicom, and NECA, this is the Hit Girl to get.

Package is the same as Kill Bill, but the design is really nice!

There isn't too many fancy accessory, but the pistels are quite nice, hands are a little too small, but still looks ok.

As I said, I liked the little Hit Girl in KAI more, so I remove the feet, so the legs are shorter, and she looks much littler.

I think she is still a little taller, but already much better!

The spare is way too small, but it may be done according to the AKII design, in which HG is all grown up, and apparently she is still using the same spare in AKI. So it is realistically acceptable

A quick comparison...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Unfortunately, we don't have Big Daddy, but! we have Dark Knight !!
PS: Trey, it is Bateman !XD !!

The clothing is rather nice, its not leather, but looks ok~ Most importantly, it really helps the movements, no problem pose up at all. And the body has improved so much from Kill Bill!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Judging by this shot, the mask is removeable.

I prefer this figure over Medicom's, as i think the likeness is much better and the hair is rooted, not sculpted. Medicom's suit is better though, as it has a metallic sheen to it and is lighter in colour. It might be necessary to sun bleach this one, so it is closer to the movie.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Shame about the nipples. They kinda make the figure look creepy.
Mhhh, next to the Bat Man Figure she looks to have the same size like a normal female Figure.
Play toy is just using one of their small breasted figures for this release, hence the nipples and the height.

It would have been nice to see a really small body in there, but body molds are very expensive so.......:bag

·
Batmanila
850 Posts
How about the headsculpt, does it look like CM? Based from the pics, it does not.

Also, how about the paint app? At par with at least those of DAM?

Too bad about the nipples.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
It isn't bad, and probably the only decent attempt we're likely to get what with HT's romance with Marvel unlikely to end.

Do you think she was worth the money!?

CHEERS!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It isn't bad, and probably the only decent attempt we're likely to get what with HT's romance with Marvel unlikely to end.

Do you think she was worth the money!?

CHEERS!
I got it just around $100
so i do think its alright,
but for more than $130, it will not be worth it...

Also consider there is no news of any other character from the movies,
I would think it will be a lone wolf in my collection,
which I really don't like either.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.