護腕wrist protect *2
手槍Pistol *2
手形Hand *3

--

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: PLAY TOY | NO: 006 | "Agent 12" | ???

I hope ZIPCOOLO can provide some additional details on this.

:)

Thus far, the figure appears to be a good starting base for a custom/kitbash version of <CENSORED> from the film <CENSORED> or as <CENSORED> from the film <CENSORED>.

Hopefully, the figure will not be hit with a cease and desist unless @ $ $ holes go ranting and raving or snitching on this like what happened with AF's <CENSORED> figure that just came out.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

Pardon my ignorance. Is this an unlicensed figure of a character or just a general release? No reason to give a name if it's a licensing issue, a yes will suffice.

ETA Hmm, guess I just had to look up to answer my own question.

·
12,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

pardon my ignorance. Is this an unlicensed figure of a character or just a general release? No reason to give a name if it's a licensing issue, a yes will suffice.
--

The response is <CENSORED>.

;)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

Was the AF figure get slapped with a C&D?? All those talk in the other thread seem to have no effect on the release of the figure. Was it ever proven that what was said on forums ever affected the figure? I stopped reading when almost all the rants in there were just rumors, opinions and third-hand information disguised as facts.

We can't rave and snitch and rant if it looks like whoever now? When we do, we're a*holes now?? Now we have to censure ourselves so that certain figures that we like gets produced? Just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

The head looks great, although it doesn't look like Sienna at all. But it's understandable. Everything else looks spot on! (OK, maybe not spot on, but very, very similar.) I like this very much!

·
12,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Was the AF figure get slapped with a C&D?? All those talk in the other thread seem to have no effect on the release of the figure. Was it ever proven that what was said on forums ever affected the figure? I stopped reading when almost all the rants in there were just rumors, opinions and third-hand information disguised as facts.

We can't rave and snitch and rant if it looks like whoever now? When we do, we're a*holes now?? Now we have to censure ourselves so that certain figures that we like gets produced? Just thinking out loud.
--

Zondi:

I started a separate discussion about it because I feel it's worth discussing given what occurred with AF's "artistic interpretation".

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...resembles-such-such-then-we-shouldnt-say.html

·
Registered
5,687 Posts

I mentioned in the other thread that where I draw my own line for comments is that if a figure seems sensitive, I may self-edit spellings not to attract search engines, but I won't suppress all commenting on the relevant identifiers.

In fairness to this figure, I think especially the poses of the photographs make it centrally the GI J-e Bar-ness, but also there is probably just as much Bl-ck W-dow in her, and from those other avengers, maybe Emma Peel, and also previous 1/6 work like Triad. If you steal from one source it's plagiarism but if you steal from many sources, it's research.

·
12,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

What movie?
--

Generally speaking with general descriptions . . .

The first film is about bunch of soldiers with some international motif fighting pseudo-terrorists with personalities and egos in an absurd plot.

The second film is about some vamp woman with a mad on towards werewolves and other vampires involving vamp politics and prejudices and lots of choreographed gun play.

:p

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts

I like where Playtoy is heading, first the puple girl, then the bride now this..good figures, now if they have their body sorted out (from ripping) then they will be a female company that leads the way for others to follow...

I will be getting this one...:thumb

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.