One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
How did I get into this?
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing is huge and heavy!

The box it came in measured 13" x 5.5" x 11.5". When I saw this puppy in the window of a Japanese hobby shop, I said to myself, "I got to have this!" It's worth the 120 shekels I paid for it. Here's what it includes:

Solidus Snake comes with over 26 points of articulation, exoskeleton snake arms, two FN P90s, two blades and two pairs of extra hands for holding the swords and rifles.

The chest plate on his armour is removable, so you can attach the chest-plate tentacles. Front and rear views:

Here are some action poses. Enjoy!

Thanks for looking!

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
I really love the whole MGS line from Play Arts. I was almost convinced to start collecting it, but then they made Snake himself too damn hard to get! The figure could out everywhere in a matter of days (as far as I could tell).

This figure looks awesome (saw him on display at Comic-Con), although I think for the hefty price tag, I'd have to display him with his tentacles on, since that where most of the extra cost came from!

·
How did I get into this?
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got Snake more than two months after its release in the market. I thought I couldn't find one by that time, until I traveled 45 km just to check out a toy store. Lo and behold, there was one at a bottom of a shelf gathering dust!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts