One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Impressive building, as well as techno-skill on her part. In "reality" (ayep, here we go), the kinetic effects of the pink rifle might be pretty exciting in the confines of the bunker. Big bonus points for the geezer's snowy armpits!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
My 1:6 female assistant is most in awe of your plasma weaponry.

She wants to show her plasma rifle as well.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Very cool photos and story. I think her plasma rifle probably would have taken the entire top of the silhouette off, though. Pretty funny, just the same.

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Excellent! Detailing was great throughout. Retaking of the CD- rom drive asa work table is a great idea! Are your lighting effects LED or digital? They look great. Can I assume the fire is real?

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments, Friends. :thanks
and for the pic of your great figure, Chung

Just a little technic fun, before the figures have to go back to their fantasy area. The effects are real. She build the plasma gun with some old electrical parts , Led´s, wires and three coin cells... ahem.... plasma cells. :lol. The target burns in a real way. I only want to get a glimmering rim, but it burns like hell :lol.
The Geezers snowy armpits are a project i did with the rubber bodys. You don´t have to use glue, on a rubber body you can root / implant Hair with a needle.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
I look forward to you vignettes.

Masterfully done.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Your photoshoots are incredible to begin with, but now you're lighting stuff on fire! So awesome!

Absolutely love it. The scene is so much fun, and I love the plasma cannon. Everything has this great look of low-tech/high tech, cobbled together technology. And your characters just exude personality.
Killing it as always.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
The figures are perfect, the story is funny, and once again Ephiane terrifies me by putting precious figures so close to real flames. But maybe the funniest part is the in-joke of using the recycled computer components -- which totally works.

·
Registered
268 Posts
now thats some fine looking plasma caster you got there, having working led lighting is the icing on the cake.

in case you wanna switch to laser rifles i'd advice in using some protective eye wear.;) never trust them cheap chinese pointers :doctor

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
I appreciate the additional photo, and all the information details. Beautifully done, as always. If the rubber body to which you sewed white hair is a Phicen, note that by simply getting the silicone surface sticky (i.e., removing some of the protective powder), you could attach hairs or cloth fibers by simply sticking them on, allowing you to remove them later if you want.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,031 Posts
Fun mini story. A bit different than your regular fantasy stories, but still well done. :thumb

Impressive building, as well as techno-skill on her part. In "reality" (ayep, here we go), the kinetic effects of the pink rifle might be pretty exciting in the confines of the bunker. Big bonus points for the geezer's snowy armpits!
I was thinking much the same.

The 'pit hair is a new one. I don't think I have seen a figure with it yet :thumb

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Just had to come back and comment again. I don't always remember to post mini photo shoots because I get too focused on the "forest" . I love how this single room tells such a large story. I hope to produce something worthwhile soon to post, thanks for the inspiration!
Again, the gun, characters and scenery are all fantastic!

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I look forward to you vignettes.

Masterfully done.
Your photoshoots are incredible to begin with, but now you're lighting stuff on fire! So awesome!

Absolutely love it. The scene is so much fun, and I love the plasma cannon. Everything has this great look of low-tech/high tech, cobbled together technology. And your characters just exude personality.
Killing it as always.
The figures are perfect, the story is funny, and once again Ephiane terrifies me by putting precious figures so close to real flames. But maybe the funniest part is the in-joke of using the recycled computer components -- which totally works.
now thats some fine looking plasma caster you got there, having working led lighting is the icing on the cake.

in case you wanna switch to laser rifles i'd advice in using some protective eye wear.;) never trust them cheap chinese pointers :doctor
Just had to come back and comment again. I don't always remember to post mini photo shoots because I get too focused on the "forest" . I love how this single room tells such a large story. I hope to produce something worthwhile soon to post, thanks for the inspiration!
Again, the gun, characters and scenery are all fantastic!
YowZa ! that looks like a most powerful gun !
Yet another fun filled photostory !
Thank You very muchfor the nice comments, Friends :thanks

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fun mini story. A bit different than your regular fantasy stories, but still well done. :thumb

I was thinking much the same.

The 'pit hair is a new one. I don't think I have seen a figure with it yet :thumb
I appreciate the additional photo, and all the information details. Beautifully done, as always. If the rubber body to which you sewed white hair is a Phicen, note that by simply getting the silicone surface sticky (i.e., removing some of the protective powder), you could attach hairs or cloth fibers by simply sticking them on, allowing you to remove them later if you want.
Thanks Friends,
there´s Hair on the Geezer at all directions where is has to be. It´s not allowed anymore to show it here :lol. ... and i think it will be a bit ambiguous if i send You Two Pictures in a PM of that what i mean :wink

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Thanks Friends,
there´s Hair on the Geezer at all directions where is has to be. It´s not allowed anymore to show it here :lol. ... and i think it will be a bit ambiguous if i send You Two Pictures in a PM of that what i mean :wink
Funny you should mention it, I am working on a little diorama where He-who-is-bringing-hairy-back will indeed be hairy. Actually that part is done, now I am trying to make the scene (from a very recent/current film) work.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts