One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Re: Planet Hulk WIP

I've never been that big a fan of Hulk in any armor...although it still looks cool as hell!

Sweet custom! Looking forward to the finished piece! Awesome armor and mace!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

That is frikken excellent.

I knew when I saw whose post it was and the title that you'd had a go with an HT Hulk.

Beautiful result.

·
CHUYHA85
43 Posts

Looks great, makes me want to see a live planet hulk movie :( .
Thanks for sharing!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts

zebraten;40957 11 said:
The leather work and armor is insane
FO-REAL! Amazing. Plus it answers a question I was to embarrassed to ask:bag .I once saw a picture of the Hulk similarly dressed and he had a white beard and I wondered just what it was from. Apparently there is a planet HULK.:think

·
Registered
5,655 Posts

FO-REAL! Amazing. Plus it answers a question I was to embarrassed to ask:bag .I once saw a picture of the Hulk similarly dressed and he had a white beard and I wondered just what it was from. Apparently there is a planet HULK.:think
Those are two different storylines -- the Hulk with armor is from Planet Hulk, a story where the Illuminati (Richards, Stark etc) exile the Hulk from earth, and he ends up on a gladiator planet (from which he fights his way back to earth, triggering World War Hulk). The white beard hulk is the Maestro, a future version of the Hulk who is super-smart and extra strong and functions as a supervillain (primarily in Future Imperfect). Both storylines are worth reading, and I say that as not generally a Hulk fan.

Getting back to the figure, he looks terrific. I wouldn't be a fan of armor on the Hulk per se, but the specific storyline explains it, and the bash does a terrific job of making it look good. I particularly like that helmet and the expression works well with it.

·
SPQR
837 Posts

Fantastic work on the Leather and Armour,he looks excellent so far.Does the HT Hulk come with Hands to grip the Mace and Shield or do you have to modify?

·
Registered
327 Posts

Great work of craftmanship!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Fantastic work on the Leather and Armour,he looks excellent so far.Does the HT Hulk come with Hands to grip the Mace and Shield or do you have to modify?
Thanks! He's got a pair of bendy hands for grasping, but they don't have much of a grip. Should work for the sheild though. May have to break out the glue for the mace.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts