One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PKP gunner of the 61st Naval Infantry Brigade of the Northern Fleet, training in the tundra around their base in Sputnik in the Pechengsky district of Murmansk. He will be joined by some squad mates soon. Hoping for some real snow this year here so can do some proper outdoor shots.

Machine gun Military uniform Shotgun Camouflage Military person

Ballistic vest Snow Glove Military camouflage Sleeve

Textile Sleeve Comfort Bag Electric blue

Outerwear Water Sleeve Collar Bag

Machine gun Musician Military camouflage Marines Soldier

Footwear Joint Shoe Leg White

Outerwear Black Jaw Sleeve Bag

Luggage and bags Sleeve Bag Grey Travel

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great Dog.

Is that the original PKP by Damtoys, or one of the kit guns?
thanks. Yes it’s the one from Dam which came with the PKP gunner figure. I had 2, sold one but appears it’s got lost in post. I’d love the boxed figure too as the uniform was cool, currently squad building Russian naval infantry. Got 6 in regular digital flora and 2 arctic ones, with another in progress

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,081 Posts
thanks. Yes it’s the one from Dam which came with the PKP gunner figure. I had 2, sold one but appears it’s got lost in post. I’d love the boxed figure too as the uniform was cool, currently squad building Russian naval infantry. Got 6 in regular digital flora and 2 arctic ones, with another in progress
That's a bummer on losing that MG. Very nice piece. I got mine when it came out, and promptly broke a part while checking it out. It is now on display, as I have no proper Russian figure to pose it with haha. Maybe one of my PMC type figures will inherit it.

Can't wait to see the squad.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a bummer on losing that MG. Very nice piece. I got mine when it came out, and promptly broke a part while checking it out. It is now on display, as I have no proper Russian figure to pose it with haha. Maybe one of my PMC type figures will inherit it.

Can't wait to see the squad.
yeah, worse because it was me selling it! That’s typical. I have 2 AKs from Vympel or that era and top slides and pistol grips missing!

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There are nice knee pads. More warm variants for legs & hands - will be more realistic (info for COLD war's spyes)) for miniature. This region in Polar circle - very cold (about -30C degrees). Nevertheless, thanx for sharing.
thanks. Yes the gloves I need to change, I just didn’t have any at moment. The boots are mountain boots and used in those areas. The clothing also accurate to the reference pics I used too :)

Squad Camouflage Military camouflage Cargo pants Military uniform

Paintball Military camouflage Sports gear Camouflage Marines

Trousers Squad Sky Marines Military person

·
1:6 Scale Producer
776 Posts
thanks. Yes the gloves I need to change, I just didn’t have any at moment. The boots are mountain boots and used in those areas.
No problem. It is yours work. It was my view about same theme. I think another accessories variants (instead "standart" black boots) for kit-bash may be more interesting. And in my kit-bash (with PKP) I will take suitable optics for weapon.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No worries, I still have work to do on mine and going for the realism of thes images, but I know there are other arctic spetsnaz with different kit. I’ll look forward to seeing yours. I’ll have a 6 man squad in green soon but am sure people will think they look the same haha…I am going for subtle changes on each of thode

1 - 13 of 13 Posts