One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone here is a recent commission i did for a fellow OSWer, it is the Frontline Riddick headsculpt with goggles (duh) hehe. I enjoyed painting this one.

Photo fun

Thanks for looking :)

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Great job! Are those goggles custom, I've never seen them before. Any info on how you did the eyes? Silver paint? Silver leaf? The photos make them look like inlays.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys very much!
Jokerswarpig, I'd like to see it full out done too, I hope once i ship it to its owner we see some pics.
rfr5671- The goggles actually come sculpted onto the head, Lonnie offered them in two versions, one head without and one with the goggles. For the eyes i put regular paint on first then filled int he circle with metallic paint.

Chris

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Kuato!

That is ONE helluva paint job! Amazing work! I look forward to seeing the complete and finished figure.

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Kuato, you are one SICK indiviaul! Your work is AWESOME! I have several of his paint jobs on some sculpts that I sent him and they are works of art and love every one of them. I just ordered this sculpt and will be sending it and others for you to do your thing. I thank God for finding you and your talent.

GREAT JOB on this one!

Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.