One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Music City Bacon
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check it here:
http://com5.runboard.com/bmedicom.f6.t13134|offset=10

Indy's headsculpt looks so-so.. Henry Sr looks fantastic.. I like the Nurhachi urn and medallion with Indy though ! Both hats looks like trash.. and Indy's whip is all kinds of lame... but good bits in the mix... i think by just replacing Henry Sr's hat with one of those that circlehome did years back and you'd have a decent figure..

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
I actually expected to see much worse than what's shown at that link. Henry does look better than Indy, but both seem to indicate a move towards the right direction for Medicom. I agree with your assessment of the hats and the whip. The figures could have benefitted from some tweaks but still, again, much better than I expected from Medicom.

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
Oops, dwing beat me to it.
Both figures also seem somewhat too lanky. But these are just my knee-jerk impressions to these early photos. I'll reserve final judgement until I finally see them in 3-d. I'm just glad that Indiana Jones figures are starting to materialize.

·
Music City Bacon
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm just glad that Indiana Jones figures are starting to materialize.
no doubt... with a combination of parts from the relic raider, sideshow, medicom and a few custom pieces ( newline boots.. build my own belt and holster ) it is very possible to have a PERFECT indy now, without breaking the bank.. plus you'll have EVERY artifact from the films in 1/6th as well.... good stuff ! I am seriously teetering on selling off damn near everything in my 1/6th collection to just make room for 1/6th Indy...

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Cool figs does any body know what the price will be ? Im hoping for $99 cause Im not looking foward to paying $300 plus shipping for both figures.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Nothing stands out as worth the extra dough for the Medicom Indy.
Im relieved to say the SS one looks superior on many points.
Henry Sr looks great but Ill wait for Sideshows as they will almost certainly incl more accessories.

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
Im not too keen on Indy but the older Jones is a must have for me
they will both look good in one of my spare 21c motorcycle/sidecar's

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
like the SS Indy better so far. Jones looks great except for the hat. i'd been getting used to the hat being cloth what w/ all the customs that have it. plus it looks like the wrong style hat

·
The Blood Sword
165 Posts
I really like the look of Sean Connery. The Indy figure looks nice but the extras really make up the difference in my opinion. I am sure there will be people buying the Indy figure just for the artifacts. Nice job.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.