One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I told myself I wasnt going to by anything else until after Christmas unless my Enterbay E.T.D fig was made available. Met a friend for coffee over the weekend and after much 1:6 talk he springs this on me.... I'm not a huge fan of the military figure. More of a PMC Night/Black Ops guy myself, but I can and certainly appreciate a nice figure and the work that goes into it regardless of category. I was particularly impressed with the Rifel used the Highly sought after " Prowler Rifel " and the possing wich often times proves to be more challenging than I care to admit. Well he made me an offer I couldnt refuse... This baby has been added to my Collection... Thought I'd share with you guys.....

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Ian.. I Want to handle it you know, try some other things with it, but I'm not sure I can get it back into that pose. The body used is very articulate and is calling to me. " Pose me, Pose me" LOL,LOL....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.