One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I told myself I wasnt going to by anything else until after Christmas unless my Enterbay E.T.D fig was made available. Met a friend for coffee over the weekend and after much 1:6 talk he springs this on me.... I'm not a huge fan of the military figure. More of a PMC Night/Black Ops guy myself, but I can and certainly appreciate a nice figure and the work that goes into it regardless of category. I was particularly impressed with the Rifel used the Highly sought after " Prowler Rifel " and the possing wich often times proves to be more challenging than I care to admit. Well he made me an offer I couldnt refuse... This baby has been added to my Collection... Thought I'd share with you guys.....

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
He looks nice, some nice little pieces on there. I like the socks/leggings and the sweatshirt. I wonder where he got those from. Anyway, if you swap the trousers and cap for some civvies, you could turn him into one of your PMCs if you like. The rifle is probably mil spec but there's probably a civvy version of it as well.

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Nice figure and lucky you to have a really good friend;) We all are lucky in one way or another, which is why we should make sure to thank all of those faithful friends who are dear to us, gather near to us, once more. Have yourself a merry...oh wait, stop..

This past couple of months have been good to me, especially in 1:1, and i can't be any more grateful to what i have in life. I am thankful everyday and appreciate everything each moment, for i don't want it to come to the point that everything has gone away and i didn't even get the chance to show how much i appreciate it.

Your friend has shown the holiday spirit, as many have demonstrated here in OSW as well, may it be the holidays or not. May people like him and everyone else be filled with blessings and joy for their kind heartedness.

Happy holidays everyone!!!!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Ian.. I Want to handle it you know, try some other things with it, but I'm not sure I can get it back into that pose. The body used is very articulate and is calling to me. " Pose me, Pose me" LOL,LOL....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.