One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pre-Ordered this from Costwold. Really excited, it's the first HT bxset I've bought in a couple of years. Have heard that some places are shipping and it would be great if some people could offer some pics or opinions.

·
Using 1/6th of my brain!
410 Posts
Great Figure!

Just got mine today. Sorry, no photos taken yet. In my opinion, the actual head-sculpt and the colouring is BETTER on figure than those in the "official" HT photos!

I had some concern once I ordered it that I didn't really want/need him. That has all change now! The headsculpt is great and he will become some sort of 1940's desert SAS fellow soon.

You will be happy with this figure!

·
1/6th Warrior Wannabe
153 Posts
Putting the gear on

The gear (pouches) were a real pain to get on. Getting the small straps to go into the vest and the on belt was really a task. My wife was making fun of me with my big fingers working with the small parts for about two hours. Should got off my butt and got the twizzers............... I was not going toget him but I am really happy to have gotten him now. Once you figure out how to get the small strap to go through the slots you got it made.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here's a few pics of him without the shemag scarf which I find a bit too weathered and has a strong smell to it I dunno if its due to the paint, maybe gouache based that has been used.
Overall I must say I'm quite happy with this figure

·
buyer of all cool stuff..
281 Posts
otawerks:
GREAT photos and poses! :thumb
Thanks for posting these.
I have one on the way to me as well.

Great idea for using the body for a WW2 SAS or LRDG...he has that look.

SoF

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Here's mine kitted up...he's sporting the Tan pack from the Soldier Story SEAL figure, however, seemed to be a better fit than the black, which will be used elsewhere. Also his shirt isn't tucked in anymore...what self-respecting merc wears a 4 month beard, Rambo-bandanna headband.....and keeps his shirt tucked in!??!

Radio is in the pack
:D

Attachments

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
This is a reali great looking PMC from HT, glad i got mine for christmas from the wife...haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.