One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hellsing Org. Mercenary
3,290 Posts
The rubber long torso body isn't as good as in the prototype pics. She actually looks fat with that long torso, especially sideview. And beware, headsculpt's eyes are cheap paste-ons. I'm so disappointed. :sadshake

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thanks for the pics dandid...interesting stuff.

Wild Geese, do you have one of these in hand or have you seen one up close somewhere?

The torso idea is neat...I'm wondering about the execution. I've read that some of the dealers who handle ZC are to get samples soon that they will be using to give the folks at ZC some feedback on QC. That seems like a step in the right direction.

The long torso piece has such an odd shape to the lower edge...it makes me wonder how they envision it being used. Would love to see some pics of it in use in the way that they think it looks best.

·
Hellsing Org. Mercenary
3,290 Posts
Yes, I've one in hand and already started swapping the parts (that I do not like) with other brands. She is in need of slimming down and cosmetic eye surgery.

Thanks for the pics dandid...interesting stuff.

Wild Geese, do you have one of these in hand or have you seen one up close somewhere?

The torso idea is neat...I'm wondering about the execution. I've read that some of the dealers who handle ZC are to get samples soon that they will be using to give the folks at ZC some feedback on QC. That seems like a step in the right direction.

The long torso piece has such an odd shape to the lower edge...it makes me wonder how they envision it being used. Would love to see some pics of it in use in the way that they think it looks best.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I bought Kelly just to check out the eve body.
Joints are nice & tight, so no worries about it not being able to hold a pose.

My only complains are the lack of extra hands, weapons details could have been better and most importantly the head sculpt.

Its like they put a layer of gloss over the face instead of the eyes.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.