1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmmmm... they looked better when I preordered them, especially the Predalien. Jeez, that thing's ugly! The two-tone job reminds me of a Woody, LOL-- just strap your surfboards onto his back. I guess that's why the movie is so dark, with so many fast cuts?

The Wolf Predator looks better than some other recent pics had led me to believe... whew!

Thanks for the pics, Jess!

-Jim

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
The Wolf Pred looks awesome! I see they have updated the helmet to have the proper lenses, plus the symbols are engraved into it, unlike the shortcut they took with Scar's helmet. Nice one Hot Toys!

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Im not really feeling the Molden on arm Gantlets (hope thats right) wish they were removable

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
actually I really really REALLY like that the gauntlets are molded on the forearms - no more worrying about them being loose or causing problems w/ the construction of the figure - and no more poseability issues either -

And the Predalien actually looks a lot better in person - after all, what toy doesn't?!? ;)

Coolest thing is the amount of accessories included with the Wolf Pred - amazing - I just wish they would have included the plasma pistol/rifle - :(

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
yeah I guess I should hold on my judgement till I recive my figure...whats the skin tone like in person Ive seen some pics and it looks really yellow

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have no interest in Resident Evil, so I didn't look at those photos, but I was glad to see the AVP ones. Wolf looks very green, but cool. The predalien looks pretty good.
I am actually happy to hear that the gauntlets are attached now. It's a pain the ass to have them removable. The only upside to it is that for certain poses you can rotate the gauntlets around to make it look like the arm is tilted without moving the arm itself.
The gauntlets fit a little better on the Predator 2 figures, but on the AVP ones they barely fit at all. Any time you touch them the stupid things are moving all over.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have picked up one of the regular version Leon Kennedy's, and it's a pretty awesome figure in my opinion. All of the holsters, clip pouches, and the shoulder harness are plastic, rather than cloth or pleather, but I actually think this looks better for this figure. They certainly hang better/more realistically than I think cloth or pleather would have done. Face is nicely sculpted, and not quite as "feminine" looking as it appears in the HT photos (I know someone posted in another topic that they were concerned about that). The costume is done very well, and the accessories are very nice.

·
Plastic anonymous
213 Posts
actually I really really REALLY like that the gauntlets are molded on the forearms - no more worrying about them being loose or causing problems w/ the construction of the figure - and no more poseability issues either -

And the Predalien actually looks a lot better in person - after all, what toy doesn't?!? ;)

Coolest thing is the amount of accessories included with the Wolf Pred - amazing - I just wish they would have included the plasma pistol/rifle - :(
Ha ha why do i have a feeling that there will be one that comes with the "limited" edition release :eek

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Some great pics there CH, I should have my Wolf review up soon, in the meantime here are a few sample pics-

I also have all the Resi 4 figs, they are all very cool, the two Leons being my favourites.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.